By car home is near restaurants, rec center, groceries, airport & shopping. walking is about 15-25 min. There is also public transit. You’ll love the decor, openness, cleanliness, design & renos. REALLY close to the airport so great for Airline crew, couples, solo adventurers, & business travelers who are coming or going from Calgary . Perfect 4 business because of the desk area, amenities, internet, WiFi, cable TV & spaces to relax & unwind. Stay a day, a week, a month or a year!
***This property cannot accommodate early check-ins before 3pm or late check-outs past 11am***
- Please remove all shoes/footwear before entering the home at all access points (the front, side and back door.) There are some socks and slippers left at front door for borrow if you wish :-)
- No food or drinks outside of kitchen & dining please.
- When using the kitchen please do not use the island counter top as your cutting board, there are cutting boards, and please don't place hot plates/pots etc. on the granite top directly, use hot plate coasters, thanks you.
-When using stove or microwave please cover food so it doesn't splash
- Turn coffee maker off when finished with it
-Carry luggage to bedrooms instead of rolling them over stairs to protect floors
-Do not use private bathroom on walkout level, this is ONLY for guests in room #4!
-When showering please turn on bathroom fan timer
-There is NO laundry service! Machines are for home owners use only. Please do not ask for an exception they are broken and make noise.
- No drugs and no smoking of any kind including "vaping" in the house please. No exceptions. This is a smoke free, drug free, and pet free home.
-Absolutely without exception no events or parties.
- Please turn OFF ALL LIGHTS when not in use
- Please close and lock windows before leaving the house or going to bed
- No outside guests, family or visitors please, it's a busy house. Only paying guests may stay overnight please.
- This is our home and is privately owned. We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
-Please do not tamper with the CO2 and fire alarms.
- Do not light any candles or anything that can catch fire please. Sconces in one bedroom (rm #4) are only for decoration/ambiance not for actual use.
* PLEASE NOTE- The house may be completely rented out on any given day which means 4 bedrooms may be rented making the house a very busy place. Please be respectful and courteous of other guests and the rules so everyone has a good experience.
This means noise MUST be kept at a minimum and NO ARGUING/FIGHTING and other loud “sounds” etc.... keep those kinds of things for when you are not in someone else’s home sharing it with other paying guests as it is disrespectful and disruptive to other guests rest.
Please also make introductions in common areas only please and not by knocking on other guests doors. thanks
Thank you so much in advance for being respectful and understanding
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 346 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello Fellow travelers! Thanks for checking out your possible home away from home.
I too love traveling; In fact I loved traveling so much that in my 20's I decided to work on cruise ships for 3 years after doing several Contiki trips around the world on my own! Now I'm a little more home based but still get to travel as a flight attendant flying the friendly sky's. :-)
Life is short and time goes by so quickly, so I'm a huge believer in doing what you love as often as possible and whenever possible. Do what makes you happy and enjoy the journey!
Hope to see you on your next grand adventure!