About this listing
Central Park is a new prestigious and unique development in Gateway, offering top-quality finishes, apartment level parking, lush landscaped gardens, pool and fitness centre.
Whether you’re looking for dining, shopping, beach, sporting events, theatre or sightseeing, all is within short driving distance giving you the opportunity to make the most of your holiday.
It's a full self-catering with daily cleaning service, Wifi, a 6 seater dining area and a lounge with Premium DSTV and DVD player.
It's a 6 sleeper full self-catering unit with daily cleaning service, Wifi, a 6 seater dining area and a lounge with Premium DSTV and DVD player.
All 3 bedrooms are ensuite with showers. There's a queen bed, double bed and the third bedroom has 2 single beds.
There's a large pool and the gym is being installed.
Interaction with guests
We will ensure that your stay is comfortable and memorable.
1) The apartment shall be used by the GUEST for residential purposes only and for no other purpose whatever.
2) NO SMOKING permitted in the units.
3) The apartment shall be used by the GUEST, provided that the number of users of the apartment shall not at any time exceed 6 (six) persons in a 3 bedroom apartment .
4) The GUEST shall conduct his activities with reasonable and diligent care and due and proper consideration for the other occupants;
5) not cause a nuisance such as, for example, the use of radio and television sets, recording equipment, the playing of musical instruments and the like to the extent that people are disturbed thereby.
Check-in 15:00 - 17:00
Check-out 08:00 - 10:00
Please inform us of your expected arrival time in advance.
A security deposit of ZAR 1500 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a property investor managing properties in Western Cape, Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal provinces in South Africa. Our services include short and long term leasing, corporate rentals and holiday letting. We've been in business since 2007 and I love traveling. I prefer self-catering accommodation for that home away from home feeling and I get to eat what I like, but I also like destinations with restaurants on site.