About this listing
You want to live like a local, stay away from busy city center and hang out with locals a lot to absorb as much Saigon culture as possible. Stay with us, you have a chance to try breakfast like local people ^_^.
Lovely garden in the middle of hotel. Nice rooftop on level 4 looks right at the park. Nice BBQ station is available on the rooftop as well. We are away from tourist district, sightseeing around 15-20 min by taxi or bus.
=== WHY STAYING HERE ===
• Cleaning place
• Private restroom
• High speed wifi is also available (COMPLIMENTARY).
• 32 inch LCD TV (over 32 channels)
• Private parking right downstairs, great food all around. Grocery Shop is next to our apartment.
• Washing machine is complimentary for you to use.
• DVD movies list inside the room, complimentary for tenant.
=== UPON ARRIVAL ===
- There is taxi stand right in front the gate when you walk out the airport. Please choose the big taxi brand such as Vinasun taxi or Mai Linh taxi, it is took around 10-15 min to our apartment (Around 5-8$US).
- If you would like to buy a sim card, it is cheap in Vietnam (around 2.5$ - 3$US), we have cell phone store near our apartment, we can help you out.
High speed WIFI is complimentary for you to use.
Interaction with guests
Me and my groups are always at the place. No need to worry. We are happy to recommend restaurants, provide directions and chat as you unwind at the end of your day.
Bus station less than 30 seconds, taxi pick up right at the apartment, available 24/7. If you would like to rent a scooter, it is available for you as well.
Other things to note
- Convenience store next to our apartment.
- Pharmacy is right across the street.
- Local coffee shop is on our sidewalk
+ Be considerate and don't be loud or make noise
+ Help save the environment by not wasting water and electricity. Please turn off the A/C and lights when you leave the room.
+ Most importantly relax and communicate with me to make you stay much more comfortable.
+ No Drug allowed in the flat.
+ Please treat the flat like its your own.
+ We need to take photos of your passport and visa stamp. We just regularize to Vietnamese law. Very appreciate if you could understand about that.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 95 reviews for other properties.View other reviews