Conveniently located within 10 minutes of every major attraction in the Falls, nestled in the environs of the first settlement in Niagara, Loyalist Heights is named in honour of its earliest settlers, the United Empire Loyalists. This 5-bedroom home combines charm, comfort and history with and the deal location. It can accommodate a large family or group. Parking 4 cars. It’s within a short walk to the Falls itself, The Scotiabank Convention Centre, Fallsview Casino
Interaction with guests
You'll have the entire house to yourself.
Should you need any assistance or advise while visiting, I live in the immediate neighbourhood and can be there toute de suite. I’m easy to find and know the area well. So, I am available if you have any problems, requests, or just need recommendations for where to go, what to do, and how to get there. I’m are thrilled to share our home and city with others. I can be reached easily by txt or Airbnb app anytime.
If you prefer privacy or just to do your own thing, I’m great with that too, I want you to be comfortable and, have a great time while you are in Niagara.
Other things to note
The 13% HST (Government Sales Tax) is not collected by AirBNB when you book so this must be paid 48 hours prior arrival to the host. The HST is only on the portion we are paid by AirBNB.
Please respect our beautiful home and furnishings. We love this house as much as you will.
We kindly ask all guests to please observe and agree to the following:
1. The required Government Tax (HST 13%) is not included in the total amount from Airbnb. Airbnb does not have the functionality to calculate the local tax into the final price. Renter is responsible to pay the HST. Renter will be charged and invoiced the HST due on the total amount excluding Airbnb’s Service fee and must be paid prior to check-in.
2. Additional Cleaning Fee
3. NON-SMOKING HOME - Smoking Outdoors ONLY
4. NO PETS ALLOWED
5. Minimum age requirements
6. Renter must complete and return the home owner’s guest registration form as part of the reservation agreement. All guests’ names & contact information must be supplied at time of booking. IDENTIFICATION: Government issued valid ID (Passport, Birth Certificate or Driver’s License) is required during check-in.
7. Unregistered guests are not permitted during the day or evening. Only paying customers are allowed. Should the number of people change from the time of initial booking, renter agrees to report the change to host prior to arrival. The rental rate has been established based on the number of adults and children declared at time of booking. Unreported individuals are subject to a charge of 2 times the average nightly rate per person established for every night of the entire booking regardless of the length of time at the property. This rate is calculated by diving the total rental amount by the total sum of adults and children registered in the agreement times two.
8. If you require parking, the vehicle & license plate # (s) need to be registered with us.
9. These are private homes and not venues for large parties, weddings, bachelor / bachelorette parties, graduation parties, rehearsal dinners or BBQ’s for large gatherings. Each house has a cap on number of people permitted to be on the property at one time. Only registered guests are permitted to sleep overnight. If not adhered to, you and your traveling companions will be asked to vacate the property without a refund.
10. You accept full responsibility for any and all damages or losses inflicted upon the house, its contents and/or property. The Property Owners and Management shall NOT be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of personal property of any kind. Guests are solely responsible for the safety and security of all persons in the house, including children, at all times during the rental period.
11. Quiet Enjoyment: In accordance with Municipality By-Laws, which states the quiet time for the town is 10:00 PM-9:00 AM.
12. Check in time if 4:00 PM and Check out time is 10:30 AM.
13. If there are any issues, breaks or malfunctions let us know as soon as possible
From Dec 29, 2017 - Jan 02, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Geoffrey Chapman is a name well-known and synonymous with quality, integrity and innovation. Geoffrey is an Internationally Award Winning Agent and former fashion designer. Geoffrey Chapman is a 4 time “International Agency of the Year” winner and has received 24 consecutive Niagara Readers’ choice awards. He is an accredited teacher, real estate sales representative and a style Expert with over 35 Years of sales, marketing and branding experience.
For decades, Geoffrey Chapman has been the catalyst opening the door to success, making peoples’ dreams a reality and changing their lives forever. Let Geoffrey Chapman open the door for you …to the Niagara Falls holiday home of your dreams.