Studio Flat in the brand new redevelopment area of Elephant &Castle. 2nd Floor, incredibly bright space, brand new furnitures, big sized balcony for breakfast/lunches and dinner at the fresh air, facing an extremely quiedpedonalstreetjustredevelopped for the area (URL HIDDEN) a very strategical Location. The new flat blocks also enjoy a super-firendly concierge service and. Communal rooftop with an amazing 360deg view over Central London. A unique space of its kind in the area. 3 minutes walking from Elephant & Castle station and the rest you will find it yourself once you land in this new and upcoming area!
Apart from the generally accepted and polite attitudes when living in a flat as paying guests, I would appreciate the following:
- avoid walking with shoes once in the flat
- adopt sustainable criteria when using water and electricity (i.e. avoid leaving lights and power plugs on when leaving the flat)
- use with respect furnitures and other complements I am leaving in the flat for your own comfort
- avoid the use of belongings left in the flat (I am leaving in the same flat when I am in London)
- respect the non nuisance hours outside 8.30 am - 9 pm