About this listing
My place is close to Albert Park Lake; the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit; South Yarra & Toorak; St Kilda; FREE tram ride to the City, RMIT and Melbourne University; an easy 15 to 25 mins walk to Southbank, the Crown casino the Botanical Gardens and everything for those who enjoy walking in a city. You’ll love my place because of the coziness and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, professionals and business travelers.
Should you book my space for a minimum stay of 4 weeks (1 month) arrangements can be made for you to use the carpark. This is because the use of the carpark requires some training and practice since it is situated in the underground cave of my Iron Man residence :)
Interaction with guests
I do not plan to socialize with my guest so unless its important, there is no need for contact. I allow you the privacy of my space as if it were your own home.
Other things to note
Most travellers do not require wifi as all mobile network these days provide such fantastic deals. However should you require internet, I am more than happy to provide you a returnable pocket wifi with a start up amount of $20 and thereafter to be topped up by yourselves, if required at all. Please message me if this service is required in advance and NOT upon the check-in day itself. Thank you for your understanding.
- Hang your wet or damp clothes on drying rack provided on balcony or living room.
- Do NOT hang your wet or damp clothes over any furniture, fixture or fittings.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony BUT remember someone lives below you.
- The rubbish room is located on the ground level behind the stairwell door
- Do clear your rubbish everyday to avoid any bad smells while you sleep
- Having good character is everything so do exercise consideration, good hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- For fresh towels and beddings, please use the washing machine provided.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love travelling, extreme sports, beautiful homes & hotels, cities, people and more. I am neat & tidy, easy going but would not like to be taken for a ride; I recognise that people are culturally different but we all want the same thing - to be given a chance. I am generous but do not abuse it. Whatever it is, I believe in surrounding myself with positive, kind hearted and joyful people. Karma has no menu so be mindful of your actions always.