The 3 story floor plan provides guests with plenty privacy & space, and a second living area on the lower level opens to the hot tub and back yard for lounging. The kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters and is open to the living area, so the chef in your group can be part of the party while preparing culinary favorites. Located steps to the Heavenly Shuttle, you can be on the slopes in a matter of minutes. There are several nearby beaches & your options for hiking are endless.
This spacious 2,700 square foot retreat is conveniently located and well-appointed for your perfect Tahoe getaway. The cabin is just minutes from Heavenly Ski Resort, the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe and the excitement of downtown South Lake Tahoe.
Guests will have access to the entire home - we only rent out our property as a 6-bedroom home.
Interaction with guests
As the property manager, I am available via phone, email or text for any questions during your stay.
Other things to note
Main Floor: Spacious living area with entertainment system and fireplace, kitchen with outdoor BBQ off the back deck, and huge Master Bedroom with a King bed, fireplace, and private bath.
Middle Level: 3 bedrooms including a Queen with private bath, Cal King with shared bath, and Queen plus a Twin with shared bath.
Lower Level: 2 bedrooms plus a separate living area with a television and DVD player. The hot tub is out the back deck with an expansive back yard for lounging and running around. Queen bedroom with private bath, and a Queen plus a Twin with private bath.
Bedroom 1 - king bed, private bath
Bedroom 2 - cal king bed, shared bath
Bedroom 3 - queen bed, twin bed, shared bath
Bedroom 4 - queen bed, private bath
Bedroom 5 - queen bed, private bath
Bedroom 6 - queen bed, twin bed, private bath
Our home is located right off Ski Run Boulevard and is an ideal location half way between the south shores of Lake Tahoe, and the ski slopes of Heavenly.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to 16 persons.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or persons under the age of 25 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- 2.Noisy activities are prohibited after 10 pm. The city has established clear rules about after hours noise –you the renter will be charged a $250 fine on your first offense, and for subsequent violations, the fine increases.
- Hot Tub operation is allowed only between the hours of 7am and 10pm. Outside of those hours, the hot tub must be vacated and the jets turned off.
- No refunds will be given for conditions beyond the Homeowner’s control including but not limited to Acts of God, natural disasters, performance failures of parties outside the Homeowner’s control (e.g., disruptions in telephone service, wireless access, gas and electric, water, cable, etc.).
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis, as permitted by the owner for $25/night.