My space is good for couples, and families (with children). House near the sea and mountain, located close to windmills and Montedor lighthouse. A very quiet place. The existing ecovia, near the sea, is located about 100 m away. The blue flag beaches of Carreço and Paçô, as well as beach Arda, are known for favorable conditions for the practice of Surf. The beach Cabedelo, south of Viana do Castelo, on the left side of the river Lima, is known for kitesurf and windsurf.
Activities and Attractions
* Windmills. The mills can be visited upon request. On National Windmills Day, April 7, and the following weekend, they will be open to the public.
* Walking by the sea or on the mountain
* Arda beach - Surf
* Cabedelo beach - Viana do Castelo - Windsurf, Kitesurf
* Carreço and Viana do Castelo - Mountain Trails
* Ponte de Lima and Esposende - Golf (20 km)
* Waterfalls and natural ponds - Vila Praia de Âncora (10 km)
* Dolmen of Barrosa - Vila Praia de Âncora (9 km)
* Viana do Castelo - Horse riding, Rowing, Sailing, Tennis, Gym and Spa, Fishing, Shopping, cinema, theater, bars and nightclubs, Funicular de Santa Luzia, Library, Museum, Cultural Heritage and Gastronomic excellence, Regional Crafts, Dress Museum, Hospital Ship Gil Eannes.
* Surf practice 2km ( Mariana beach).
* Viana do Castelo, a city with a vast program of cultural and leisure events during the summer season, especially at the time of their traditional festivals that take place in August.
* The village of Ponte Lima is located 25 km, the oldest town in Portugal.
* Spain (La Guardia) 18 km across the river Lima in ferry or 30 kilometers across the border in Vila Nova de Cerveira.
The accommodation has garden with lawn, swimming pool, beach umbrella, deck chairs and barbecue.
The pool has a removable cover that in the summer heats the water between the 22nd and the 26th.
A small inflatable pool for children can also be set up.
Inside 2 bedrooms, 1 with double bed and one with 2 single beds, 1 bathroom with hydromassage shower and hairdryer, 1 kitchen (kitchenette) and living room with air conditioning, TV and tablet, CD reader with music cd's, DVD player with various DVD's films and internet / wifi. The kitchen has a fridge, oven, microwave, iron, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster
For babies, the accommodation has its own bed and a high chair to eat at the table.
Interaction with guests
The host will give immediate support whenever it is requested
Babies up to 2 years stay free of charge.
Other things to note
The accommodation features sheets, towels and kitchen utensils. Also included are: shower gel, shampoo, detergent and mop dishwasher, toilet paper.
And provides an umbrella if needed