7 mins walk to Panania Train Station.
25mins express train to Central station / Sydney CBD.
Great for solo adventurers and business travellers.
The room is large, bright, airy and clean on 2nd storey of a large house.
2nd storey mainly just for guests with shared bathroom and spacious living room.
Hosts live separately downstairs.
plenty of free street parking in front of house .
You'll love our Large house because of the homely feel and the space.
Comfy Real bed in a spacious room. The 3-way bathroom with Real large shower & bath & double vanity & a separate toilet room.
Guests have access to most of the second storey of the house.
There is no kitchen, but guests do have a shared living area with fridge, microwave, toaster, sandwich press, cutlery and plates, coffee and tea making facilities - electric kettle.
There may also be other guests staying as well.
There is aircon in the guest's living room which generally cools the upstairs space. There are also ceiling fans and an oil heater in each bedroom as well.
The property also has a small shaded courtyard with a grapevine pergola and chairs, which you may use at your leisure .
Own private room with double bed, and shared guests bathroom & living room with large TV.
There is a long table that can be used for working, dining / tea or coffee.
Each room has its own lock and the keys will be provided to you on arrival.
Guests have the run of the whole 2nd storey of the house.
You will also have access to the laundry downstairs [washing machine] - just check with us first. Stairs to the second storey are accessed inside the main house near the back door.
We will need access to guest areas for cleaning and maintenance on some occasions.
Guests have access to Internet wifi. Kindly note that we cannot guarantee internet speed or its availability 100%.
It depends on the ISP. It works most of the times.
Interaction with guests
We are always keen to answer all your questions, and share any tips on getting around & hear your travel stories.
During the day we are often out of the house working, but home in the morning and evenings. We are easy going, have both travelled a bit, and we are more than happy to chat with guests.
Other things to note
Our room price is very cheap. So, we do charge for extra items:
- scanning, printing, copying
- storing your luggages or other personal or business items outside check-in and check-out times
- $20 late check out without prior host approval
- $25 per towel you lost
- $20 per key you lost
- any breakages mugs, plates
- extra carpet cleaning if you stains or dirty the carpet
- sanitary pads
- bleach, fabric softener
- shampoos or conditioners
- extra milk
- extra towels
- We love our house. It is our home not a hotel.
- Check-in is between 6 - 11pm. Other hours by arrangement. Please ask us first.
- Check-out 10AM. We charge $20 for late check out without prior approval.
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- No smoking or drugs on the property.
- No shoes, sandals, or slippers on stairs / whole upstairs area thanks. Socks are ok. We clean floor regularly.
- We do not allow internal slippers either.
- Laundry available for your use for stays more than 3 days. One wash per week per guest.
- Please keep shared areas clean & tidy [bathroom, living] and clean up after yourself when using the toaster / microwave / sandwich press thanks.
- Please do not remove any remote controls from lounge.
- Please turn off air-con, lights, fans, heater when you leave the house. Turn off air-con at end of the day.
- Air-con use - please ensure all windows and bathroom door are closed.
- It's often more efficient to open windows for the cool breeze than using air-con. Use your common sense.
- Only Airbnb booked guests are to stay or visit the house - No additional guests or visitors - thanks.
- To maintain the respect and privacy of any other guests, we ask that you meet your friends outside of the property.
- Please don't take towels to other places such as gym. We charge $25 for loosing one towel.
- We ask that guests do not bring or use their own cookers / grills / bbqs.
- Please no food, no eating, no drinking in the bedrooms.
- If carpet ends up with stains from food or drink or shoes or sandals in the bedrooms, we will take the security deposit for professional carpet cleaning.
- Keep noise down after 11pm - to keep the neighbours and other guests happy :)
- Parking boats or trailers or caravans are not permitted both on the property and on the street.
This host has 33 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live in Sydney and am an artist / designer. My wife Yuti is an ICT programmer.
We have both travelled a bit. We have a large spacious house which is great for hosting.
We love to chat with guests about their travels, but we do give you space to yourselves - with the second storey of the house primarily just for guests.