This home has been lovingly restored to beyond it's original glory with brand new amenities throughout. 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths in a two story Craftsman style classic, loaded with character.
A modern, well equipped kitchen, comfy beds and common spaces with tons of natural light will encourage you to unwind and enjoy a taste of the unhurried beach life. Whether you're visiting for work or vacation, this will be an oasis.
This home is arranged with a "Master Suite" on the ground floor with attached full bathroom and shower. There is also a powder room with tub/shower on the ground floor.
There is a formal sitting room at the front and a cozy den with couch and TV. The living room is separated from the kitchen by a large dining area with seating for 6.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms: one with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds. Upstairs is also a 3rd full bathroom with shower.
Beyond the kitchen, there is a spacious laundry room with washer and dryer available to use, and then on to a relaxing deck with a fenced yard.
Hello! We're excited to have you visit our home in Wilmington! We love our adopted hometown and I know you will too. I will be sending you the check in information shortly before your trip, it will have information like the door pin and WiFi information, etc.
All the linens and towels are provided and are onsite. Coffee is also there with a Keurig machine for your use. The kitchen is stocked with utensils, and basic cooker should you decide to eat in.
There is also a House Manual at the home with recommendations on things to do, restaurant suggestions, and more details. I encourage you to review it once you've arrived at the property.
Again, I hope you have a great visit and I look forward to your stay!
- Please just treat our house like you would your own. We have really put a lot of love into it. We hope you feel right at home.
- We allow smoking outside only.
- Please respect the property. We want you to love our place as much as we do! Our experience with the AirBnB community is that it is full of genuine, honest, and cool people. Please help pay that forward.
- We allow smoking, outside only. No additional guests without prior approval.
- We ask that there be NO parties! This is a quiet neighborhood and we're honored to share it with you.
- We also ask for no pets to respect future guests with allergies. Thanks!
I am a bi-coastal girl. I grew up on the East Coast, but I have lived in California for many years. I am an adventurer, who will someday settle down in my sweet bungalow in Wilmington. While we are still living in California I have a wonderful friend managing the onsite, while I manage the property's needs. In my spare time I am a mom, a therapist, a wife, an artist, and a dreamer.