Warm interior. Lots of light. Two terraces. Beautiful penthouse with roof terrace overlooking entire neighborhood. Situated next to central station, within 10 minutes walking distance of the centre. 2 minute walk to Dutch, Turkish & Moroccan shops. 10 minutes to canals and houseboats, with beautiful scenery and parks.
You will be having one bed in the shared bunk bed in the blue room.
Two loving men live in my house while I am traveling. They both host a community vibe and love people.
You will be having one bed in the shared bunk bed in the blue room. It's possible that another person will book the other bed. You will both share amenities with the other (long stay) guests. You can use the desk with the spare monitor there to work.
You will sleep and have storage in the blue room. You can enter every other space, except the green sleeping room which is usually occupied by an airbnb renter. Another airbnb renter might sleep on the top floor, but that floor is otherwise used for communal activities including morning practices.
Interaction with guests
I am probably not in the Netherlands myself :)
Other things to note
Please feel free to use my stuff, but make conscious decisions when you do :)
And please connect with the others, as they are awesome human beings, and it will make your stay much more pleasant and easy.
Please look at the house rules first. No smoking indoors please.
Let's also be clear about the following:
* ALL guests are supposed to sit down on the toilets, so no standing and peeing!! There are more people living there, and male pride must not get in the way of hygiene and other peoples pleasurable toilet experience ;)
* Material belonging to the house may be used under the assumption that it is to be put back as is (cleaned and well maintained).
* Hotel mentality is not desirable. Please use common sense. I would love to return to my house seeing it intact and knowing it has been treated with respect.
My long stay guests are both very aware of this, and will report any misbehaviours. The house is not a hotel to be abused.
Now that we have that out of the way, I would love for you to use my herbs, spices, pots and pans (please clean the pans with hot water only!). Just fill up what you think needs filling up afterwards please.
The pots, pans and especially the knives should be treated with care:
* Don't scratch the pans with fork or other sharp stuff like metal utensils.
* Cover the pans coating with cloth when you store other pans on them.
* The knives should be cleaned immediately by hand afterwards and put back on the magnetic knife holder on the wall.
For a detailed list of ins and outs regarding my house, go to the "House Manual" section.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an open minded individual, working as a freelancer in the internet industry, and evolving as a human being. This involves exploring other people, cultures, perspectives and environments.
I am into yoga and mindfulness, and doing good to myself and others.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.