Located in one of Bondi’s renowned and newest boutique apartment blocks, this stunning 2 bedroom apartment is the epitome of beachside living. A block and a half from Bondi Beach and next to the coolest cafes and bars in Bondi. Added parking convenience.
- Sleek Caesar Stone kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher;
- Located in a secure block with basement security parking for 1 car;
- Generous sized entertaining terrace;
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in, second bedroom with double bed and a double sofa bed in the living room;
- Ducted air conditioning, hardwood southern beech floors;
- Located just 300m to the vibrant Bondi beachfront;
- Moments to Bondi’s best cafes, bars and Bondi Junction.
Master Bedroom: 1 x Queen bed
Second Bedroom: 1 x Double bed
Lounge: 1 x Double Sofa bed
1 x Porta cot available on request at extra cost (please bring your own cot linen)
Fresh quality bed linen and bath towels are provided. Bring your own beach towels.
We provide shared bathroom essentials including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body balm.
Guests can also help themselves to cooking condiments, cleaning / washing products, tea/coffee and whatever else is available at the property.
Interaction with guests
Mi casa es su casa!
We don't ever come around but can always be there in the background at your immediate beckon call, to help with anything you might need throughout your stay. Just let us know if there's anything you need! :-)
- No groups of friends under 28 years old. Families welcome.
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Young professional with an enormous passion for travel, people and different cultures. Easily touched by movies and an amateur interior designer. Brazilian by birth but Australian by choice. Love the Airbnb sharing culture, always stay in Airbnb places myself when I travel and love to meet and host interesting people from all over the world.