Horizon Apartments offers the beautiful apartment located in Jewish Quarter near Plac Nowy - one of the most famous place in this area. Apartment is fully equipped, so you can find there everything what you need in your daily life. Also, few steps away are restaurants, pubs, cafes, historic buildings, Synagogues and many more place worth to visit. We looking forward to welcoming you!
Area of the apartment is 50 m sq and it is situated on the 2nd floor in the inner part of the building (no lift). Our apartment is composed of kitchen, bathroom with shower, 2 separate bedrooms - one with double bed and one with 2x single, additionally we can prepare one extra place to sleep.
- one double bed
- 2x single bed
- a fully equipped kitchenette (pots, plates, cutlery, microwave,oven etc.)
- a dishwasher, a fridge
- a bathroom with a shower
- a hair dryer
- a washing machine
- an iron and an ironing board
- high speed WiFi
- Led TV
- fresh sheets
- fresh towels
- coffee, tea
- Krakow city guide books
- possibility to organize bicycles
- airport pick-up can also be arranged
- melex city tours with the best drivers
Interaction with guests
We'll be happy to answer all of yours questions and advise as regards sightseeing, eating out, clubs and events. 24h contact throughout all social media telephone or email.
Other things to note
If you like jogging or just spend your time actively , you will reach the promenade (Vistula river) in as little as some 6 minutes walk.
1) If you like jogging or just spend your time actively , you will reach the promenade (Vistula river) in as little as some 5 minutes walk.
2) Tram Stops are on Starowiślna Street and Krakowska Street (main streets) - just few stops to get to Main Square or other side of Vistula River ( Podgórze - independent city in the old days ).
3) The paid parking zone is in effect on weekdays from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m
Fees for the successive hours of parking in the zone:
• for the first hour - 3,00 zł
• for the second hour - 3,50 zł
• for the third hour - 4,10 zł
• for the fourth and next hours - 3,00 zł
• one day - 25,00 zł
The minimal fee is 1,00 zł and it allows to park for 20 minutes.
Also, there are few secured parking lot around Jewish district. We recommend this one on Dajwór 17 street - prices: 4 PLN/h or 50PLN/day.
4) Additional equipment and services : high chairs for babies, crib, Airport transfer and tours - are additionally paid.
5) Arrivals after 22:00 are additionally charged - 60 PLN, after midnight 100PLN.
6) Check-in: after 15:00; Check-out: till 12:00.
DELIVERY OF THE KEYS:
The keys will be given to you by the agent in charge of your check-in.
They will ask you for your passports or identity cards in order to verify your identity.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews