- great location!
- 3 min. to metro or tram stations
- just 2 min. by foot from the center of Prague
- very quiet during the night!
- close to all main sights, pubs and restaurants
- fully-equipped kitchen
- free Wi-Fi
Comfy and restfull flat located right in the heart of Prague
(Wenceslas square is only 2 min. by foot).
Flat is situated on the 2nd floor of modern house with the elevator, it is fully-furnished with everything you need to have a comfortable stay in Prague during weekends.
There is a bright bedroom, equipped kitchen, bathroom is accessible from the bedroom and hall as well.
There is also a dancing-hall in the apartment with a lot of mirrors so if you love dancing - this apartment is exactly what you need for your stay!
On Mondays and Thursdays there are tango classes in the apartment's ballroom from 16.00 - 22.00, but all the weekend from Friday till Monday it's totally free.
Enjoy Prague while dancing :)
- free Wi-Fi
- maps and city guides
- bath staff: shampoo, shower gel, cotton swabs, cotton pads, hand cream
- entrance to the bathroom both from the bedroom and from the hall
- spacious room with comfortable sofa-bed for 2 persons
- big wardrobe,
- table with 2 chairs as a workspace
- small table next to the big window with 2 comfi armchairs
- a lot of green plants
- kitchen: stove, oven, fridge, cookware and dishes, kettle and moka pot
- tea, coffee etc.
- dancing hall
- small surprise from your host
Interaction with guests
I am happy to share all the tourist and alternative interesting tips about Prague with you :) Also will be glad to spend some time with you and help with city orientation. And maybe book the best taxi for you :)
Other things to note
Check-in from 2 p.m.
Check-out till 11.00 a.m.
Late check-in is also possible, but we need to agree in advance!
We have a very nice relation with our neighbors so between 10pm and 8am try to not make noise. Please avoid smoking in the apartment.
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a tango teacher and dancer. I love dancing and traveling. I have friends from many countries and like to meet interesting people.