About this listing
Located close to art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, the beach, and family-friendly activities! You will love this space because of the views, the location, the people, the ambiance, and the outdoors space. A perfect destination for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families and big groups!
It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere! Cheesburger in Paradise! Wyndham Vacations Ownership and Jimmy Buffet teamed up to create their first luxury vacation condo resort . From the moment you get to the resort and start hearing those familiar songs, you will enter a world like no other. This beautiful resort is located on Water Bay at the eastern end of St. Thomas, a beachside location nestled on a cove, and is brand new.
Kick off those flip flops and relax in a hot tub, find a hammock, sit by the beautiful pool, enjoy the white sand beach looking at the islands in the distance, but don’t forget to get your margarita or frosty Landshark lager at the 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar!
Watch for Parrotheads who are the most laid back, friendly people anywhere. Enjoy a great meal in the Margaritaville® restaurant with great island inspired food and yes—a cheeseburger in paradise. The unique resort condo has a beautiful nautical feel. The kitchenette includes a bar area complete with Frozen Concoction Maker® and this unit has a relaxing outdoor seating area. Be adventurous while in St. Thomas with snorkeling, scuba diving, wind surfing, sport fishing, zip lining, hiking and more and more and more. St. Thomas is famous for sight seeing, outstanding cuisine, world class shopping that is duty free, and great nightlife. This will truly be an unforgettable vacation in paradise!
* Limited Parking
* A Credit Card hold of $250 is placed by Resort at Check -In (subject to change by resort)
* Driving can be adventurous with hilly, winding roads with driving on the left side of the road.
* Round trip shuttle transportation is available for $40 per person (price subject to change). Payments automatically post to unit resort folio.
*Credit card and photo ID required for check-in at the Margaritaville Kiosk.
* Basic wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices. For streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wi-Fi is available for $9.95/day, $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) days, and $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) days (price subject to change).
* Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for a nominal fee.
The attentive multi-lingual front desk associates are available 24 hours a day to assist guests with their every need, while Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort and 24-hour parking ensures convenience.
Interaction with guests
I will be available 24-7 by text or call if you need anything. The lobby is also open 24-7. I will not be coming to the property. I am here to assist in making your vacation experience extraordinary!
Other things to note
Please note there will be a $250 hold for incidentals at check in this is not a charge or fee. The hold will drop off after check out. The Wyndham Margaritaville is a vacations ownership Resort property. The resort reserves the right to assign a different unit(s) of the same occupancy as confirmed with this confirmation. The Virgin Islands revenue enhancement and economic act of 2017 which is imposed by the government as of May 1 2017 charges a 30 dollar per night environmental tax fee.
- Must have ID and Major Credit Card for check in
- $250 hold for incidentals on Credit Card at resort, return at checkout
- Service animals are allowed with proper paperwork
- Must have 1 guest at least 21 years of age to check in