My place is a small private house located in northern Maguwo. The home includes 2 bedrooms, a living room, spacious bathroom with bathtub and hot water, and an outdoor space for grilling. My place is close to the airport and Kaliurang. It's located in a quiet neighborhood north of the yogyakarta city center, so it's cooler in temperature. It's 20 minutes from the city center.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, a small group of friends, and families (with kids).
The place includes:
- 2 bedrooms (please note AC is only available in the 1 master bedroom)
- a dining room
- a living room with a comfy couch and cable tv (you can also request for the tv to be moved into the master bedroom, but then it won't be connected to the cable tv service)
- a spacious dry bathroom with a bathtub and rain shower (water heater included)
- a fully-equipped kitchen with a stove and electric oven
- an outdoor dining area with a grill (wood and charcoal available)
- There is outdoor street-side parking space for a car
You will have access to the whole property except the garage.
Interaction with guests
I will mostly give my guests space and will be away from the property. But I will be available to contact if you have any questions and may be available to show you around a bit if I'm free at the time.
Other things to note
Must not be allergic to cats.
This is normally a home for 5 cats (which we will evacuate during the length of your stay). We will clean up the space prior to your arrival, but there will inevitably be stray fur here and there.
No smoking inside the house. Smoking is permitted outside the house in the grilling area.
I'm 28 and am an avid traveler. Would love to meet new people and swap travel (or any other) stories.
Short term travel plans: planning to visit San Francisco in December because my husband is moving there for work.
Starting January, the home in Yogyakarta I was sharing with my husband will be available for hosting.