Private room 1: doublebed and singlebed. Private room 2: doublebed, max 5person. Shared: bathroom and toilet, with me and sometimes my boyfriend.
No livingroom, no kitchen, no cooking, no breakfast, no pets. But a fridge available in the room! :)
***** no soft drugs, no hard drugs, no smoking *****
Nicely renovated clean and tidy appartment with a view over the city. Two spacious rooms for total 4/5 persons, bedlinen provided. I will provide one towel per person, if you need extra then Bring your own towels please.
Bedroom, bathroom, toilet shared with me (sometimes my boyfriend too). Bring your own towels, shampoo, toothpaste etc)
In case you need any help with planning your trip in Amsterdam or transfer to airport, please let me know!
Andere Dingen Waar Je Op Moet Letten
Close to Airport & close to city center. Possible to take train/tram/bus/metro/bike. Bike rental close by, open 7 days a week..
EXTRA INFO: What I really love about the location is the quietness and nice surrounding area, like the beautiful park for a morning walk or picnic. Besides that there is a perfect public transport connection which take you a easily to Central Station (bus 18 metro 50) / City Centre (tram 1 tram 17) all within 15 minutes. If you choose to go by bike it takes you 10- 15 min to get to those places. I would recommend to cycle, like Amsterdam citizens, it is a refreshing way of exploring Amsterdams beauty (bike rental Around the corner). There is a shopping center within 5 minutes walk.
(AirPort - apartment: take 7 minute train to 'Amsterdam lelylaan' and then 11 minute walk!
Or take taxi/uber,rates 30-45 euro is a fair price.
Welcome at my home.
- Feel free to ask if you need any help. To get to the apartment from the airport take a train to 'Amsterdam lelylaan' from there walk 11 minutes, or share a taxi/cab from the airport.
- Let me know what time you arrive in advance, so I can try to match my schedule with yours for check-in. (Fri-sat-sun flexible check in. Mon-tue-wed-thu due to work mostly evening check in. Luggage storage available at Amsterdam central station)
- Bedlinen are provided, please bring your own towels. (I Will provide one towel per person)
- The bathroom and toilet are shared with one other person, which is me, the owner (and sometimes my boyfriend).
- If you want to use the washing machine/ tumble dryer, please ask, so I can explain, they can't run at the same time.
- Keep the noise down a bit when entering the building.
- Keep the noise down a bit in the apartment between 23.00 and 8.00. I will do the same for you ;).
- NO cooking, NO livingroom, NO smoking, NO pets. (Smoking can be done outsight the apartment on the balcony at the same floor)
- Check-out is at 12.00.
Interaction with guests
Other things to note