Private double bed en-suite room available in an authentic farmhouse (shared space). Open plan kitchen and living room with large veranda. Set on 25ha of peaceful Waterberg bushveldt. Surrounded by wildlife and close to all there is to see and do in the Waterberg
Peaceful and rustic farm lifestyle house. Surrounded by indigenous trees and wildlife in close proximity to town, lodges and activities
Guests have access to all areas except other private rooms.
Access to town and shops, about 7km. Walking trail through the farm. And close to lots of other game farms, lodges and activities.
Guests have access to kitchen equipment and facilities.
Interaction with guests
I respect my guests privacy. Sometimes I might have work in the studio or be away for a while. But it all depends on the guests. I'm happy to help and host them if I'm there.
Other things to note
Bring wood/charcoal if you'd like to make a fire or have a braai.
Drinking water, as the water has a slight iron taste.
I have no oven or TV, but I do have a Weber, gas stove and a fireplace.
- Keep all gates closed behind you at all times
- Kill fires before going to bed and be careful not to let the bush on fire especially in winter.
- Smoking only allowed outside and sigaret buds should be killed and kept away from the bush
- Before starting a fire in the fireplace, make sure the chimney mechanism is set to OPEN, to let the smoke through
- Please don't scare or feed the animals.
- Don't walk into the bush, stay on the road
- My staff stays 400 meters from the property and will be on standby should you need anything
- Please don't collect wood or anything else from the bush
- Any damaged or lost items must be replaced or financially substituted
- This is my home. So please treat and respect it like your own.
Enjoy the peace and silence of the bush!
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews