Modern Luxury & Spacious family friendly Mansion with 6br in the heart of downtown Toronto, minutes to Eaton Centre/Dundas Sq/ Ryerson University, Yonge Subway/St Lawrence Market/ CN tower and Art Gallery,24hr transport, mini office for work 56''TVs for entertainment. Fantastic for families (with kids play area), big groups. Couples and business travelers will also love it!
Steps to Regent park/Aquatic Center/Athletic Grounds ,super market Freshco/Rogers/Tim Hortons/banks/Shoppers Drag Mart/DVP
An elegant, modern, well furnished house with a huge master bedroom. An accessorized house with all bedding and towels provided. Each bed is outfitted with high quality mattress, cotton bed set, pillows, and duvets.
Backyard can park two cars, a rare find for Toronto downtown!
3rd floor has 4 beds with a safe play area for kids.
The kitchen has everything that you will need to prepare meals for your friends and family. Stainless steel appliances (fridge, electric stove with oven, microwave), small appliances (kettle, toaster, coffee maker), dishes, glassware, silverware, knives, pots and pans, and cooking utensils are all ready for your use.
Both living room and family room have comfortable couches and chairs,. Family room equipped with 56" TV with cable.
Iron and board, washer and dryer, and shampoo/conditioner and hairdryer are provided.
- 2 in master bedroom (second level). Ideal for a couple.
- 2 in bedroom #2 (second level). Ideal for a couple.
- 2 in bedroom #3 (second level). Ideal for a couple.
- 1 in twin bed (third level)
- 1 in twin bed (third level)
- 1 or 2 in day bed that can be pulled out to sleep 2 (third level).
- 1 on sofa bed (lower level)
- 2 or 3 in bunk bed in bedroom (lower level)
You are welcome to use the entire house, laundry, two parking spaces in the backyard and deck. The laundry provides a washer, a dryer and an iron and several hangers for guests. 2 cars can park in the backyard.
Interaction with guests
We live close by and will meet guests when they arrive in most cases and are available throughout your stay if you need assistance.
Other things to note
City by-law in effect in regards to noise after 11pm. If neighbour complains and officials are called in you will be subject to the city fine and eviction upon their discretion. Other times please keep noise to a reasonable level.
Please treat the house with the same respect and care as you would do your own. Please be respectful to the neighbors.
Our cleaners require a certain amount of time to clean the suite in between each guest. Therefore, I ask guests to adhere strictly to the check in/check out policy.
The security deposit is just a hold on the credit card. The hold is released after 24 hours with no incidences during the stay.
- City by-law regarding noise is strictly enforced. If neighbour complains and officials are called in you will be subject to the city fine and eviction upon their discretion
- Quiet hours in effect after 11pm. Other times please keep noise to a reasonable level.
- NO playing of loud music.
- If the neighbours file complaint with Airbnb, the City, and/or host, there will be a $200 charge against the security deposit.
- This is a residential neighbourhood, so please respect the neighbours
- NO smoking inside of the house
- NO parties
- Please take off shoes while inside the house
- Please respect the house and do not trash it.
Load the used towels at washer and start it before you checking out.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I'm Julia. I live in Toronto with my family. I enjoy nature, travelling and spending time with my children. I hope to meet some of you through this site.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.