This tropical retreat is close to shopping, beaches and freeways. It is clean and quite. You’ll love my home because of the location and ambiance. There are plenty of places for relaxing, when not out and about. My home is good for solo adventurers. I've also hosted numerous foreign exchange students from throughout the world. I know what San Diego has to offer. If there is something you need, let me know and I will do my best to accommodate. I am flexible with check in/out times, with notice.
Clean and comfortable room with black-out curtains. Additional linens, pillows, towels, beach towels, heating blanket, heater, fan etc. for comfort. Reasonable changes to room can be made upon request. Additional tidy service and night light service available, just ask. Magazines, books, guide books available to read. Two 5 pound free weights in room.
Full access to everything except home office and master bedroom.
Interaction with guests
As often or little as requested.
Other things to note
Many "hotel" extras, such as hangers, laundry basket, shoe/luggage rack, lighted magnifying mirror, curling iron, iron, steamer and more. Need something else? Just ask!
In Summer months, portable a/c unit in dinning room helps to keeps home temperature comfortable...
- Please be sure to keep windows and doors locked when you are out.
- Please do not let or lock cat outside.
- The master bedroom and home office are off limits.
- If the patio or other lights are left on for you, please turn them off.
- California is in a drought, please be water conscious.
- If you damage it, you will be responsible to pay for it. So please don't forget to use supplied drink coasters on the wood and stone surfaces.
- If it was here when you arrived, please leave it when you leave, so everyone can enjoy and have use of it.
- I'm a renter, so all rules are subordinate to the master lease.
- Communication and courtesy is not only key, but goes both ways! Now relax and enjoy :-D