My 2 bedroom home is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families.
My 2 bedroom home has a clean and cottage feel to it. Bedrooms feature very comfortable queen size memory mattress beds . The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking essentials. There are also two great balconies, a TV with basic cable, free Hulu and Netflix! Free WiFi is also available!
You will have access to my entire 2 bedroom.
Interaction with guests
I have a self check in process, which will be provided 24 hours within your arrival. Feel free to text or message me if you need anything.
Other things to note
Extra linens and towels are available upon request before check in.
- For same day instant bookings or 1 night reservations please inquire for approval first.
- Please take your shoes off at the entrance as soon as you walk into the apartment.
- Smoking is not allowed inside of the apartment. Dispose your cigarette buds safely, not on the ground for others to pick up. Breaking this house rule will result in a deduction of your entire security deposit.
- Do not jump on the beds.
- Children should not handle the projector.
- Do not drink or eat in the bedrooms. $100 will be deducted from your security deposit if there are any signs of drinking or eating inside the bedrooms (food crumbs, spills, etc.).
- Only light cooking as the kitchen does not have great ventilation.
- No unannounced guests. This will result in a cancellation in your reservation with no refund.
- Maximum 2 cars are allowed.
- Trash day is Thursday. If you stay on a Wednesday night, please bring the trash to the end of the driveway.
- If you have any concerns or issues, please notify me in a private message. I will directly deal with any problems.
- Be considerate of other guests and neighbors. If there are any issues contact me directly, do not disturb my other guests. Breaking this house rule will result in a deduction of your entire security deposit.
- Inform me of your checkout, so I can schedule cleaning.
- A late check out without prior approval in writing will result in deduction of your entire security deposit. Please let me know if you want a late check out and I will do my best to accommodate. I do not want to take your security deposit, so please check out on time.
- Any stained, missing, and/or damaged items, furniture, rug, carpet, and/or flooring will result in a deduction of your security deposit determined by the host.