Welcome to this beautiful single story multilevel adobe estate on 5 acres tucked away in the rural foothills of Vista. Enjoy the peaceful and relaxing country atmosphere. Surrounded by mature tropical and desert landscape. The layout and architecture provides a resort like ambiance. Wonderful amenities and experiences await you, a swim in the pool or a hike around the land will invigorate your soul; Interactions with our friendly farm animals will make you forget all your worries! Sitting on the veranda overlooking the pool and background view of the rolling hills is relaxing and peaceful or challenge yourself on the putting green or various other games...you will enjoy every moment!
The house comes stocked with essentials such as bath towels, iron and ironing board, all kitchen ware for cooking and serving, consumables, and safety items such as fire/smoke detectors, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit. Enjoy complimentary keurig flavored coffee in the kitchen and master suite, and complimentary bottled water.
The property is very quiet and private, you feel like you're far away from it all but conveniently located within 5 to 15 minutes to everything including excellent dining, shopping, night life, great micro-breweries, Sunshine mountain winery just down the street, 15 min to Stone Brewery, 15 min to Legoland, 20 min to the Safari park (aka Wild Animal park) 45 min from down town San Diego, 20 min to the beach. Highway 78 is 5 min away, the 15 fwy is 10 min away and the 5 fwy 15 min away. Also just 5 min away from the train station.
It sleeps a total of 16 max. (14 adults, 1 child, 1 baby).
All bedrooms have their own private entrance and their own full bathroom.
* Master bedroom has a Western King bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Master bedroom also has a futon that unfolds into a queen bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Mid master has a queen bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Maids Quarters has a queen bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Upper level bedroom has a trundle daybed (sleeps 2 adults [separately or together]).
* Family room has a sleeper sofa with queen matress (sleeps 2 adults).
* sleeper sofa has a chaise (sleeps 1 child).
* Family room has 2 portable tri-fold floor mattresses (sleeps 2 adults).
* Portable Pack-&-go / cribb (sleeps 1 baby).
* Dog friendly, Up to 2 well behaved dogs allowed, must be kenneled if left unattended., $5/dog/night due in cash upon arrival.
* Giant Jenga.
* Corn hole game.
* Golf putting green.
* Variety of board games.
* Swimming pool with toys (& safety pool alarm).
* Ice maker in fridge.
* 2 A/C & heat systems.
* Jetted bath tub in master bedroom.
* BBQ grill.
* Outdoor furniture.
* Propane fire pit. ($50)
* Color LED lights around courtyard.
* Petting zoo interactions.
* Archery. (inquire for availability and pricing.)
* Horse-back riding. (inquire for availability and pricing.)
* Mountain biking from the property (bring your own bike and gear.)
* Hiking with llamas (inquire for availability and pricing.)
* There are additional accommodations on the property.
* There is an event/wedding venue on the property.
(please contact us for availability and pricing)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER -PLEASE READ: On occation we host weddings on the property on Saturday nights, your privacy will not be affected in the main house or studio, no one will be parking on the house driveway or on the street anywhere near the house, the only inconvenience may be noise (music) until 10pm when all noise must seize and everyone on the venue must leave by.