Lovely studio nearby the Towan beach. Cozy and Comfortable.
It will be a real home for people who love each other and live together. It is absolutely perfect for families and couples. We called our studio the Love nest specially, because one of the double beds is located on the second floor under the ceiling, as on a branch of a large tree. Very cozy and quiet.
You will love this studio with comfy 2 queen-sized beds, private entrance, bath and kitchen. It's a good place for chilling.
The studio is situated on the ground floor, it's brand new, super relaxing, comfy and stylish.
We have created a fresh and light space which you can enjoy relaxing in, also added some more cosy soft furnishings to make our guests feel even more at home. A nice studio suitable for long stays during autumn and winter, because there is a heating system in the room.
Breakfast is served in a Reef Island Lodge cafe. Decent breakfast, you get all you need. Staff was very courteous and was always ready to help.
Free: wi-fi, towels, shampoo and shower gel, tea/coffee,
using of a washing machine and a fridge, smoothing-iron, a cot.
For an additional payment: breackfast (5 pounds), rent bicycles and surf equipment (according to the standard price list), extra towels and bed linen (5 pounds), laundry service (5 pounds), pet`s staying.
Other things to note
If you have a honeymoon, warn us and you will receive special service.
1) Since this is a share house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering another rooms. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
2) The fire escape is ONLY to be used in the event of an emergency.
Please help avoid problems for everybody with fines issued and stay off the fire escape.
We’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 18+. Guests under the age of 18 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
3. Amenities: The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday.
4. Behavior: If you’re coming to Newquay to party you’ve picked a great town to do so. There are a lot of bars and clubs. Unfortunately, just not at our lodge. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
5. Check-in / Check-out: Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels on the floor. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible. We reserve the right to withdraw money for damage from your card.
1) Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
2) Drugs: Illicit drugs
What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
9. Electricity: Lights / AC / Heating
To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor. Unless it’s Robbie Williams. He’s okay to sing loudly at any time in all areas of the house :)
1) We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
2) We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
1) We insist on keeping the front gate locked at all times.
2) To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure. We want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View other reviews