Walk to the beach, in awesome OB! Beachy cottage, equipped with everything you will need for a comfortable stay. This is our home, and you will likely find that it is quirky & cute - like the rest of OB :) Lots of outdoor living; dining area, lounging area with Amazing view, & 2 grills. We will leave a couple of beach bikes, so that you can enjoy OB & the surrounding area this way as well! "Ocean Beach; it's an attitude, not an address". Come enjoy a chill attitude in our OB beach cottage.
We fell in love with this little beach cottage a few years ago & have been making improvements ever since. The location is perfect! Close enough to the beach, but far enough from the crazy 'war zone'. It is also perfectly located uphill, so the view from the deck to the ocean is only obstructed with palm trees! How cool?! Our favorite evening spot in OB is on our deck, watching the sunset :) During the day it's great to stroll to the beach or ride bikes to a local restaurant.
Guests will have access to the home, yard, awesome rooftop level deck, and driveway for parking. We have a couple of beach bikes we can leave as well! Owner will maintain access to garage, but will only come & go quietly during daytime hours.
Interaction with guests
Owners are easy to reach via phone, email, or AirBnB message & are typically just a quick drive away in case assistance on the property is needed.
Other things to note
Street sweeping in front of house every Friday & across the street every Wednesday. You can park in driveway. If you have multiple vehicles & park on street, please move your car to the appropriate side from the hours of 7:30-10:30am, otherwise you will likely be ticketed :(
Dogs only please & please let us know in advance if you intend to bring dog. We will make sure the house is comfy for your furry friend too :) Owner is allergic to cats, sorry.
We have a wonderful deck with an Amazing view! We did not want to obstruct the view, therefore the deck is exposed without a railing. We recommend that only adults enjoy the deck & we ask that you please read the rules below. When booking with us, you are agreeing to these rules. Thank you!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities (stairs and upper deck included in premises). The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We provide beach towels. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
10. Guests must be age 25 or over (unless renting with parents/relatives)