Modern luxury home less than 5 miles down the road from SJC airport.
Business travelers, adventurers, families are welcome!
This listing is for a large front queen bedroom with shared hall bathroom (private if no guest in the middle queen room).
PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY:
- We are a barefoot household - please leave shoes on the shoe rack inside the front entry. Bring flip-flops/sandals (or use the ones we leave out) if you plan on enjoying the backyard, but don't wear them back inside.
- Do not eat or store food in the bedrooms - join us in the dining room instead. Once a food source is found, it is difficult to get rid of ant trails (we're built on orchard soil).
- No smoking/cigarette butts/vaping/420/etc ANYWHERE on premises - this includes our backyard and driveway - go for a walk to the nearby park and allow time for the smoke to dissipate before coming back in.
- Feel free to use the indoor/outdoor kitchen to cook, but please clean up everything you use.
- If you've been in the pool, dry off (and wipe your feet) before coming back in.
- Be aware and considerate of other airbnb guests downstairs - finish up laundry before 10pm and keep noise and loud phone calls down after folks have gone to bed.
- No foul language please - there are young ears listening!
This host has 88 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a married couple with a friendly and imaginative 5-year old daughter. We love to cook, entertain, and travel. We have been blessed with some wonderful airbnb stays, and are excited to join in on the hosting fun!
Ask us for recommendations - we both grew up in San Jose and are happy to share our insights.