The first thing you will notice is the view. It’s uncommon to find an apartment like this in the centre: with large rooms, well insulated and comfortable, with elevator and garage. Did I mention the view? It’s conveniently located between the typical neighborhood of Graça and the metro station "Intendente" (on Av. Almirante Reis). With a supermarket and a public swimming pool 3 minutes away this large flat is the ideal choice for a group or family to spend some beautiful days in Lisbon.
- Really spacious!
- Very comfortable.
- Breathtaking view!
- Original artwork (I’m an artist).
- Large living room that extends into a private balcony with an amazing view.
- Balcony with two lounge chairs for a relaxing time.
- Master bedroom with a king size bed and a built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom with twin beds and a built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Second bathroom with a shower cabin.
- Large kitchen with private balcony with a table (ideal for a cup of coffee with a view!).
- First Floor with elevator.
- Underground garage (subject to availability, book early, at a 15€ daily fee).
- LIDL supermarket and local market located 3 min from the flat.
- Public swimming pool 3 min from the flat.
- Intendente underground station 7 minutes away.
- A steep alley from opposite our building will take you to the top of the hill: Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte (with a small chapel) - a great spot to enjoy the sunset with a bottle of wine and two glasses, in a perfect setting.
Lovely newly redecorated flat ideally located just a few minutes away from Miradouro da Senhora do Monte and Miradouro da Graça - the most beautiful viewpoints in Lisbon! This convenient location will allow my guests to discover the authentic Lisboa and its distinctive "bairros".
The apartment has a very bright spacious living room with a sofa that turns into a double bed and a very cool private balcony featuring incredible views over some of the most authentic neighborhoods in Lisbon.
At the same time, the kitchen is very large and fully equipped with all the
appliances one would need to prepare some memorable meals for your family & friends. To add a special touch, there's also an additional private balcony on the kitchen, allowing you to enjoy that morning cup of coffee overlooking Lisbon.
Moreover, there are two separate bathrooms and two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes making this flat ideal for both short and long stays. The main bedroom includes a king size bed and the second bedroom features two single beds for added comfort.
I decorated the apartment with vintage furniture (some of it original from my family) and I especially like the ceiling lamps! Since I’m an artist there are several artworks I created, however, very different from the works I usually
exhibit in museums and galleries around the world - for those large artworks
please check my website. Search for Marta de Menezes.
- Guests will have full access to the entire flat.
- Parking space in the garage upon availability (book early) at a 15€ daily fee. It’s an underground parking. Please note the access is through a narrow ramp that can be challenging for large cars. However, some neighbours and previous guests have parked station wagons inside.
Interaction with guests
As I am frequently away from the country, I asked Bernardo and Francisco, both also Airbnb hosts, to assist you during your stay in Lisbon. They are available 24/7 for any enquiries relating your stay through e-mail, mobile or text and they know Lisbon like no other!
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Smoking is allowed on either the two balconies.
This is a residential building so we kindly request all of our welcomed guests to avoid loud noises, especially at night.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews