Only 750 metres to the beach
House sleeps 8
Totally Self-Contained Bungalow sleeps 2-3
Super fast NBN Wifi Internet in both
Walking distance to Rye restaurants, bars, cafes, stores & supermarket
Large outdoor entertaining/relaxation areas
Lots of space for cars/boats/jet skis etc
5 min to either of 2 boat ramps
8 min to peninsula hot springs, wineries & major golf courses
Short drive to countless peninsula wineries, restaurants, cafes, bars & loads of attractions
10 min to surf beaches
The RYE HAVEN - BEACH HOUSE & BUNGALOW is big in size and perfectly set up for 2 families or large groups. It’s an ideal spot to slow down, relax and have fun.
It features an undercover outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and large outdoor lounge with ample further outdoor dining/lounge seating for all guests - Providing ideal spots to entertain the family and friends.
Inside it has adequate modern kitchens, dining and living areas with split heating and air-conditioning systems. The BEACH HOUSE has 3 bedrooms for flexible sleeping arrangements, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets (one separate) and a split heating and air-conditioning system. The BEACH BUNGALOW is fully self-contained with Kitchen, Dining and Bathroom, Queen Bed and space for further air-mattress, and also has its own split heating and air-conditioning system.
RYE HAVEN is in easy walking distance to Rye front beach.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4
Sleeps 10 - 11
BEACH HOUSE – 3 BEDROOMS – COMFORTABLY SLEEPS 8
- BEDROOM 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BEDROOM 2: 1 Single Top & Double Bottom bunk bed
-BEDROOM 3: 1 Single Top & Double Bottom bunk bed
BEACH BUNGALOW – SELF-CONTAINED – COMFORTABLY SLEEPS 2-3
- BEDROOM 4: Queen Bed
- Space for further air-mattress.
TOTAL KITCHENS 2
TOTAL DINING/LIVING AREAS 3
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3
TOTAL TOILETS 3
- 5 or so minutes to the front beach
- Walking distance to Rye Supermarket/Shops/Cafes/Restaurants/Bars/Pub etc.
- Large outdoor lounge, outdoor dining area and 2 BBQs
- Split system heating and air-conditioners
- TV's x 2 / DVD Player
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Large Backyard & Kids Playground
- Large Front & Side Parking for Cars/Boats/Jet Skis etc.
- 5 min to Tootgarook & Tyrone Boat Ramps
- 8 min to Peninsula Hot Springs, Various Wineries & Golf Courses etc.
- 5 to 20 min to over 20 Peninsula Wineries & it's Best Restaurants/Cafes/Bars & Sights
- 10 min to Gunnamatta Beach
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided.
*No schoolies, and families and mature groups preferred.
Complete house and bungalow except for locked storage area.
Your Obligations as a Tenant
1. The person who has made the booking, is the person that will be held responsible for the conduct of all guests and for the condition of the Property, its contents and surroundings.
2. You must provide the names and ages of every guest that will be staying at the property before your booking will be fully accepted and confirmed by us. This helps keep holiday renting fun and safe for everyone.
3. You are granted a limited permission to occupy the Property for holiday purposes only. This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the residential tenancy legislation.
4. Your occupancy is granted for the period stated in your booking.
5. The number of persons staying at the Property (Guests) must not at any time exceed numbers booked, or the advertised maximum number of persons for the Property unless we have first agreed with you otherwise in writing. You must not allow persons other than Guests at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing. In the case that the maximum number of persons is exceeded, your occupancy may be immediately terminated and/or additional rental fees charged will be requested to be deducted from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB.
6. You, the tenant, will be responsible for all damages, breakages and losses occurring to the Property during the term of your occupancy. Any associated costs, expenses or damages arising to us or the Property owner as a result of any such damage, breakage or loss will be requested to be deducted from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB.
7. All Guests must comply with the House Rules, respect the residential amenity and security of the Property and neighbours, and refrain from anti-social behaviour.
8. You must comply with any reasonable instructions given by us or the Property’s security services during the course of your stay.
9. You must notify us of any disputes or complaints as soon as is practicable.
10. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions (including the House Rules) may result in termination of your permission to occupy the Property and eviction and/or charges will be requested to be deducted from your security bond with AIR BNB
The House Rules
1. Guests must comply with the Booking Terms and Conditions including these House Rules and any other reasonable instructions from us.
2. You must notify us of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
3. Please advise us if any changes are required to televisions and/or pool and spa settings and we will endeavour to arrange for these with the Property owner. Please do not make any changes yourself as this may damage the equipment (which may incur a cost to you).
Noise and Residential Amenity
4. Guests must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10 pm and 8 am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
5. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from your security bond.
6. Guests must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
7. Guests are not permitted to host visitors (persons other than Guests) at the Property without our prior written consent.
Gatherings or Functions
8. The Property must not be used for the hosting of any parties, celebrations gatherings or functions of any sort.
9. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
10. No tents or caravans are allowed on or around the Property.
Garbage and Recycling
11. All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided (but bins must not be overflowing). Rubbish must not be left in public or common areas and won’t be collected from the roadside if not inside the bin.
12. Bins must be put out the night before the local collection AND upon your departure.
- The Garbage Bin, is collected early every Monday morning.
- The Recycling Bin, is collected early every 2nd Monday morning. We ask that during summer, weekends and peak periods, you only ½ fill the recycling bin, leaving the other half for the next tenant on this fortnightly collection service.
13. Please remove any excess garbage and recycling from the Property upon departure.
14. Bins left overflowing and any excess garbage or recycling left behind will incur a removal charge of $35.00 + G.S.T. per bag/box deducted from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB.
15. Whenever you leave the property unattended on departure, please close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
16. Please also close gates whenever leaving the property unattended on departure.
17. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Property or on the grounds of the property. Your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB will be forfeited if there is evidence of smoking inside the Property or on the grounds of the property, in order to fumigate and clean the Property.
Strictly NO Pets
18. Pets are NOT allowed at the Property and your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB will be forfeited and or have charges deducted from it if pets are brought to the Property.
19. BBQs should be left clean upon your departure. If not a $50 plus GST fee will be deducted from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB.
20. If the BBQ gas bottle is empty during the course of your stay, please have refilled or swapped at the local petrol station or hardware store, and provide us with a copy of the receipt, and we will reimburse you directly via bank transfer.
Market/ Cantilever Umbrellas
21. Any market/cantilever umbrellas provided with the Property should be left closed whilst not in use to avoid damage (which may lead to a deduction from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB).
22. Please DON’T FLUSH ANY SANITARY PRODUCTS, DISPOSABLE NAPPIES, ETC. DOWN THE TOILETS, or they may become blocked and require pumping (which will lead to a deduction from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB).
Damages and Breakages
23. All of the following must be reported to us immediately upon your arrival (or as soon as you become aware) and must not be left until your departure.
- Any damage or breakages to the Property, its fixtures, fittings or contents; and
- Any other unsatisfactory matter or incident at the Property;
Contact information, including an emergency and after-hours number, will be provided in tenant arrival information emailed to you prior to your arrival.
24. To avoid excess cleaning being deducted from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB please leave the Property clean and tidy, including emptying and wiping out the fridge and freezer, and cleaning the oven and microwave.
25. Please lock all windows and doors, draw blinds and turn off all heating, air-condition and other appliances except fridges. Failure to do so may lead to deductions from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB.
26. Keys must be returned to the key lockbox. Late departure and/or non-return of the keys may lead to a $50.00 charge being deducted from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB. Should keys be lost costs to change locks will be deductions from your SECURITY DEPOSIT with AIR BNB.
27. Will be provided in tenant arrival information emailed to you prior to your arrival.
28. A breach of these House Rules is a breach of the terms and conditions of occupancy.
29. We reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict you and all Guests and anyone else not following these House Rules or causing a nuisance.
Interaction with guests only if you need us
Friendly hosts committed to providing wonderful holiday rentals for quick getaways and longer vacations for you to remember and want to keep coming back to