My place is close to I75, restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the people, the calm and peaceful neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. The town square of Marietta is beautiful and there are many lovely restaurants, cafes, bars, lovely park, museum and even a small theater. 20-25 mins from the airport. (we work there so we know :) )
The house is very private and if renting the entire space you have full access at all times to the kitchen, office, and laundry facilities. We have a 2 car garage which you can enter the house from via a stairs. We have a basement on garage level and you can store items there while you visit if you wish. You can also enter via the front door of the house. The deck feels like you are in a tree house and has furniture so if wish to be outside in privacy you are welcome. We have wifi, an apple TV with chrome cast.
deck, kitchen, laundry, 2 car garage. 3 double bedrooms. We have storage space for a bike etc if you need.
Interaction with guests
I travel for work and my husband works for Delta airlines. When in town or off work we are always available to assist. I write a travel blog and can offer ideas or advice on what to do in the area if required.
Other things to note
We don't have pets here as we travel too much so allergy suffers can rest assured. Hard wood floors throughout the house.
- smoking allowed on our private deck, seating available here.
- small pets allowed when booking entire house or master bedroom. An extra cleaning fee of $10.00 is added. At no time can your pet be allowed outside without a lease as per the homeowners association rules.
- We have a two car garage and you can use this and enter the house from the garage.
- The neighbourhood is very quite and private and only 2 miles from the freeway. Close to shops and restaurants, churches, dry cleaners etc.
- We speak English, Irish, German & Russian fluently.
- We work full time and travel a lot, most often you will not see much of us and will have completely privacy.
- House has 2 bedrooms and an office. Full wifi and Apple TV available for yours use. Also and fax and printer are available.
- The master bedroom is on-suite and while the other bedroom has a private bathroom for you to use it is across the hall from your bedroom.
- The house has steps and if mobility is an issue this could propose a problem to you and it is worth considering.
- The house is available as whole house or by room. I will create three listings.
Easy going and travel often. A good host and guide to the local area and what it and Ireland have to offer. I'm an Irish and US citizen and I live between both countries, I'm an avid boater and actor and love the theater both live and the movies. I also work as a part time police officer and write a travel blog. I have been a verified member of AirBnb for 7 years and counting. I have only had good positive experiences and often use the same hosts when I travel.
My motto "Not all those who wander are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien