New and fully equipped, our sunny self-contained guest-house is your home away from home. Suits couples, singles, and business travelers (not suitable for 3 adults!). Just over 1km to the beach, we're located between City and Scarborough Beaches with off street parking, and the bus stop to central Perth and Leederville is right across the street. Take a dip in the pool, relax in the hammock, enjoy the sunsets!
The apartment comfortably suits a couple although one additional child or two single people can be accommodated. It is not suitable for 3 adults or larger families. Bedding is a queen-sized bed plus a single fold-out bed, if required.
You'll enjoy a spacious lounge and dining area, kitchenette, separate bathroom with shower, TV/DVD player, air con, ceiling fan, plenty of cupboard space and all the mod cons!
The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, microwave, hotplate, coffee/teas, kitchen utensils. While not designed to create a big dinner, it's perfect to whip up a cooked breakfast or simple meals.
You are welcome to use our washing machine and dryer if required.
We have a large front garden with ocean glimpses, perfect for watching the sun set, and a secluded back garden, with lots of seating for you to enjoy, including a hammock in warmer months. You are welcome to use the pool from 7am to 9pm.
Interaction with guests
We are well traveled and know that sometimes travelers need space, other times you need advice. Let us know how we can help!
Other things to note
Our friendly, gentle labrador might welcome you. If you're not comfortable around a dog, please let us know. We also have four chickens that will supply delicious eggs for you!
- STRICTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL TO 3 ADULTS. Couples, small families, sole travelers, or two singles most welcome.
- We have an unfenced pool close to the apartment so although a child can be accommodated, children must never be left unsupervised. Even if your child can swim, we advise extreme caution around the pool.
- For pool safety requirements, entry gate and apartment doors must never be propped open.
- Strictly no smoking within the apartment.
- Visitors only permitted with prior arrangement with hosts.
- Upon check out, please wash and put away dishes and return items to where they belong.
- Longer-stay guests are welcome. Please note: you are expected to keep the apartment in a clean and tidy condition throughout your stay. For stays over 7 days, we will provide a "Welcome" supply of amenities such as coffee/tea/milk/tissues etc - otherwise you are expected to self cater for the remainder of your stay. Fresh sheets and towels will be supplied on a weekly basis.
Our small family of 3 loves to travel! Our latest jaunt was to Far North Queensland and most recent big trip encompassed Alaska, Canada, New York and Hong Kong. Our dream life would include lots of regular travel but in the meantime, we love to hear travel tales from others!
We're relatively new to hosting but with extensive travel behind us, we know it's the little touches that make a space a lovely place to stay.