Garden-level luxury apartment, newly remodeled and is the perfect combination of high-end contemporary finishes with the charming character of a 115 yr old historic Denver home. With a walkability score of 85, you can walk to downtown, theCity Capital, Art and History Museums, W-Foods, King-Soopers, Trader Joes and countless bars/restaurants/stores within walking. Internet, cable, large backyard w/patio set and fountain. Great for couples, solo adventurers, biz-travelers, and small families.
No smoking in apartment
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
- While smoking is NOT allowed in unit, feel free to smoke tobacco/420 in the backyard.
- No outside guests, events, or parties please
- No surprise guests (only the agreed upon guest count please)
- No pets (can make exception with smaller/well-trained pets).
- Please leave shoes on shoe rack near front entry door at base of steps, no shoes in apartment please.
- Please respect hosts and neighbors by keeping noise levels low after 10pm.
- After taking a shower, please use provided squeegee to clear glass shower doors.
CHECK OUT: (By 11am)
- Load all dirty dishes in dishwasher and run machine.
- Strip bed linens, bath towels, hand towels, and kitchen towels and place in hampers. Leave blankets/comforters on mattress pad.
- Remove trash from all rooms and dispose of in dumpster in alley.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
We love Denver, our Cheesman Park neighborhood and our house. We're both professionals, enjoy walking our neighborhood, going on mountain trips, trying new restaurants in the area and just being outside. We enjoy hosting and look forward to hosting you at our place during your visit to Denver.