My place is located at the heart downtown of the Center District 1, just few steps distances to Ben Thanh Market. There are many restaurants and dining, and great views. All about Vietnam you can find here, my place is on second floor, just steps down whole the lively city life there. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood is supper convenience to other places; the kitchen, and the cleanness comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers or small group.
The location is right at the Ben Thanh market where you can find everything about Vietnam: foods, shopping, Vietnam style coffee shops as well Western, street foods market, fruit markets,... And here is description of my place:
- 0.002 km from Ben Thanh market, street food market.
- 1km away from Western street De Tham - Pham Ngu Lao.
0.05 km from Indian Pagoda.
- 1 km away from Takashimaya shopping center, Saigon Square ( Local Vietnamese shop market).
- 0.5 km from Walking street - Nguyen Hue.
And there are many conveience shops 24/7 as Circle K, Shop & Go,...And this place is the center of center so it is very convience for you to take any transport, to go other places very popular.
24/24 no curfew. The main gate will close at 12am, you will have keys on the check in date.
Interaction with guests
I will be there for shortest as i can, 24/24 as you need help.
Other things to note
The main gate will closed after 00:00 am so after you in and out just locked it by yourself, i will give you the keys on the check in day.
My place has big bed comfortable for 2 adults, so if you travel with group 3 persons i will give you an extra mattress, just let me know that i prepare that for you.
My place is at the second floor of Vietnamese apartment built from Indochina war by the French so if you want to have experience living same the local people, my place is perfect for your choice.
- - All items inside house must remain inside house (it will look exactly from check in to check out) if you wanted something as a souvenir, just ask I'm very willing to give it to you as a memory.
- - If any items is broken than you must pay (please be caring as its your own home).
- - Please lock all doors when leaving home as you will be responsible for missing items.
- - No other persons allowed to stay overnight if not on check in list upon arrival.
This host has 69 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! My name is Diem Hang. I like to travel to experience many different cultures that a country can offer and meet new friends! After many years traveling, now i decide to join Airbnb to sharing our place to make you feel like home. We felt like we can make your traveling experience in our country a memorable one. And let's imagine how wonderful if you come to a new country then there have someone is willing to help you as your friend. Nice to see you and have your staying with us . We love to meet you and have you join our family. Staying at our home will make you feel comfortable that its just like home in your country. Consider this place where we come together and enjoy this beautiful country.