Flat on the ground floor in the heart of the city, next to the famous Opera House in Budapest.
Apartment on the mezzanine located in the heart of the city, next to the famous Opera House in Budapest. The apartment overlooks the inner courtyard, in a very silent period building, in the center of Budapest, on a street adjacent to the World Heritage Site of Andrassy Avenue, the historic avenue of the capital, around which are built, restaurants , Pubs, night clubs, theaters and musical academies.
The great advantage of the apartment is that it is in the center, in the beautiful district of Terezvaros, the shopping district and the famous cafe, always full of life, especially in the evening.
This is the ideal solution for those who like to stay in the center, in an area full of nightlife, and prefer a more convenient and cheaper solution.
From the apartment on foot you can reach the following monuments and within 5/10 minutes:
• The Andrássy Avenue, which is very close to the apartment
• The Opera Theater, the Operetta Theater, the Academy of Music
• The Basilica of Saint Stephen
• The parliament
• The Chain Bridge
• The Danube
• The pedestrian zone: Via Váci
• The Great Circondition and the New York Café
• The West Station and the WestEnd Shopping Center
Just a few minutes by public transport (metro line is 30m from the apartment):
• BUDA, the Castle District, the Bastion of Fishermen, the Church of St. Matthews
• The Heroes Square and the Museum of Fine Arts
• The Park "Városliget", the Castle "Vajdahunyad"
• The Széchenyi Baths
• The Island of Margherita
• Synagogue and Jewish Museum
• The Spa and Hotel Gellert