20 min to Calgary (Stampede), Kananaskis, 1.5 hrs to Banff, 1 hr to Canmore. Lake Louse, Sunshine, Skiing, mountains.
Cozy bedroom. Double and single bed in room. Oversized luggage with 2 or more people may find room small. Can store extras in another space. Living room has couch or oversized mat for 4th person. Private full bathroom across hall. Full use shared kitchen.
Children welcome, solo adventurers, business travellers. Friendly dog/cat live here.
- The maximum amount of people is 3, but I do have a couch in the living room area that can be used if you need a 4th person.
- The lower level is off limits.
- There is one parking stall on the driveway. Any other vehicles need to be parked on the street. The garage is off limits.
- If having a fire in the backyard firepit, you must purchase your own firewood and let Susan know that you will be having a fire.
- Owner lives on premises and you must be respectful of her at all times.
- You can use the kitchen and all the utensils required. Please clean kitchen afterwards, wash dishes and/or put in dishwasher.
- There is a TV in the living room and you can use this whole area.
- No smoking is allowed in house or room. There is an ashtray stand outside where you can smoke and place all butts.
- If bringing a pet, make sure they get along with other dogs AND cats. Please bring a crate/kennel that can be used in the event of any problems.
- Simply ask Susan if you need anything or have any concerns. Thank you.
Hi. I am 58 years young. My occupation is working with people as a coach and also physically with different modalities. I am always interested in the many different types of people and culture. I have raised two wonderful children who are now in their 20's. If there is any way I can be of assistance I am willing to do my best. For me life is meant to be fun and shared with others. Welcome.