High floor, breathtaking panoramic view of downtown Calgary and the Rocky mountains. Right across the street from Stampede Park, BMO center and the Victoria Park train station. Easy access to anywhere in Calgary. Our modern beautiful condo is right in the heart of downtown Calgary making it walking distance to anywhere. Its a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo, guests will be in the guest bedroom with their own private bathroom to use. Shared kitchen and living room
Across the street from the Stampede grounds, cowboys, Nashville, Right in downtown, walking distance to anywhere such as BMO center, 17 ave (bar ave), Stephen Ave. C-Train station across the street for access to the rest of Calgary.
Hot tub, gym, and guest parking lot (subject to availability), paid parking right beside the buidling
Interaction with guests
Always available to answer any questions and provide suggestions
• In order to not have to charge our guests excessive or additional cleaning fees we ask that you keep your room and common area as clean as possible.
• To ensure we keep the floor squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. Please take off your shoes on the mat at the front door.
• Since this is a shared apartment, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd bedroom at all times. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
• No smoking indoors – please use the balcony and ashtray. Please don’t throw the butt out of the balcony, use the ashtray pot in the corner to dispose of your butt.
• Quiet times are from 10pm to 7am. In order to ensure we all have a good night sleep, we ask that you respect this. If you come in any later than 10pm we ask that you try to be as discreet as possible. We will make sure we don’t disturb you in return.
• On that note, If you’re coming to Calgary to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious disturbances after hours or exhibit of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
• Check-in is at 2pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
• No extra guests are allowed – only the amount specified on the reservation. No pets or children allowed – building policy.
• In your room, you have our precious bookshelf. Feel free to read any of our books, please return them after use. We ask that you don’t store anything in or on the bookshelf; On top of the bookshelf is our precious travel souvenirs collection, you can enjoy looking at them, but we ask that you please don’t remove/touch any as they are fragile and it will make us very sad if any break
• If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• We provide all our guests with fresh set of towels, please ensure you hang them on the hooks behind your washroom doors so they don't wet our nice furniture. This will maintain a nice clean towel for you and doesn't cause our furniture to stain and stink over time. The last one is for you and us :D
• Please appreciate the efforts it takes to produce energy and its affect on the environment, turn off any lights or electronics you are not using.