Great place for Fall foliage, winter cross-country, exploring the history of Boston Battle of Lexington, Concord. 1 1/2 from the Cape, 1 hour from Maine's light houses less than an hour to the ocean, 24 miles from Boston
Garden apartment in separate area of home.
Your space is 1400 square feet, a basement/garden apartment with two large entry doors allowing plenty natural sunlight.
I reside on the 1st and 2nd floor with my college aged students.
Two dogs live upstairs and greet me with a hello when I arrive home , and do not have access to your private space.
Your space: kitchen with microwave, sink, coffee maker, and toaster oven, 3 beds with optional air mattress, living room, bathroom, dinning room.
Tile floors throughout, perfect for guest that may have allergy, but not the best for new crawlers or young walkers.
Kindly note, the property is a non smoking property and not suitable for young children.
24 miles from Boston 45 miles from Maine 45 miles of coastline 60 miles to the cape less than 10 miles to Concord and Lexington
Local bike path and state forest for walking and hiking.
Interaction with guests
I definitely want to greet you when you arrive , introduce you to the area, learn a little bit about you and then allow you privacy to enjoy your vacation with your family. I am reachable by text at anytime during your visit to support you trip
Other things to note
Six stairs lead to the apartment, no elevators.
House Rules: Please Share with all Guest
• No parties or events
• Inform all group members of the guest rules.
• Please enjoy your visit with respect to our neighbors.
• The apartment is to be occupied by the number of guests on reservation; kids/infants are considered guest.
• Keep lights and TV turned off when not in use, very important and biggest miss
• Furniture to remain intact without prior approval
• One cars are permitted one in driveway and one on street; please do your best to avoid parking on the grass.
• Smoke free property
• Place used linens and towels in the hamper.
• Rubbish: you have a rubbish bin on your patio nestled behind a tree Please take out to mailbox on Wednesday for a Thursday morning pickup
• There is a closet in the Large bedroom and a clothes rod in the 2nd bedroom, any other space/doors are for plumbing, electrical and storage and not meant for living space by guest.
• Open fire, including candles are prohibited
• We are in a wooded area, please keep all food in the kitchen and dining rooms and rinse open jars, carton, and cans
We Look forward to your visit.