Located in the city’s prestigious Buckhead neighborhood, in the heart of everything Atlanta has to offer. The Atlanta BeltLine and the Bobby Jones Golf Course are a short walk from your door. And, the city’s best shopping, dining and nightlife are just seconds away. Piedmont Hospital and Shepherd Center are up the street. Atlanta’s best schools, including Georgia Tech, Emory University and Georgia State University, are minutes from your where you'll be staying.
This town-home is a culmination of all of my favorite things. If you are into a sexy and modern place then you will be totally at home here.
The kitchen has everything you need to make some stellar meals.
There is 2 bedrooms with fresh linens and 2 comfy queen size beds.
No keys to lose or to return! This property provides secure, keyless entry with an August Smart Lock. You can lock and unlock the door with your smartphone, using a unique virtual key issued to you for the duration of your stay.
Interaction with guests
I wont be around to cramp your vacation style... That is unless you want some advice on my favorite local haunts or to grab a drink with your awesome vacation landlord.
Other things to note
No smoking is allowed inside at all!
Welcome Home! We have spent countless hours modeling this condo with much love, enthusiasm and attention to details in the cleaning & decorations of this home for you to have an amazing experience. Please take care of it, and do your best to return it as you found it.
1. Enjoy your trip!!! Enjoy your reservation!!! Check in: 3 pm or later, Check out: 11 am or earlier.
2. Keep the place Clean.
3. This is a non-smoking condo, please do not smoke on the premises or there will be a fee of $200. No drugs.
4. Parties are not allowed; do not disturb the neighbors with loud noises.
5. Pets are not allowed.
6. Do not flush hard things into the toilets like tampons, diapers, hair or anything that can cause a clog.
7. Do not drop oil or food in the kitchen drain. This can be an expensive plumbing work and we don’t want you to lose your deposit.
8. If you are going to use the kitchen, please wash what you use. If a glass or plate breaks accidentally, please replace it. Don’t leave food around that can attract ants or bugs.
9. Take garbage out to the garbage disposal.
10. Keep the exterior doors and windows closed, if you keep them open the A/C will be forced to work improperly and can get damaged.
11. Please do not light candles or anything with flames that may cause a fire.
12. Please book for the correct number of people that are coming. If this number changes, update the reservation. The number of beds will be ready set according to the number of people in the reservation. Additional guest must pay additional guest fee when applicable. Please don't book for one number of guest and bring more people. We may ask you to leave and you won't get refunded. We have external security cameras to verify the number of guests.
13. We only rent to guest who are respectful and mindful, who appreciate what we have to offer at this reasonable price. We reserve the right to refuse service to people with a bad attitude.
All these rules are for your enjoyment and to maintain the condo in perfect conditions for you and upcoming guests.
Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate you treating our home like your home!There's also a kodi app on the fire stick which has all the latest movies even the ones
This host has 70 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Busy young woman who loves wine bars, shopping, and traveling! You can contact me anytime, if you need tips about Atlanta or if you have questions about my apartment feel free to ask!!