In the village of Barna near Khuri, lies a small place where I have set up tents for friends and guests. The tent is well appointed with a great view of the dunes, a front sitting area to watch the sun set over the dunes from and a great bed with side tables. The bathrooms are luxurious as well with new fixtures for the WC, the wash basin and the shower. You'll love the dunes just being there and can even choose to spend a night underneath the stars by setting up a bed out in the dunes.
- Please treat and respect this place like your home.
- No Smoking inside/near the tent (Allowed in the common areas).
- Please respect the privacy of other guests staying in the property.
- This property is located next to the dunes. Kindly preserve the environment around you.
- I don't charge for kids up to the age of 5. If you're planning on bringing children aged older than 5, kindly count them as extra guests.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I hail from Barna - a small village outside Jaisalmer in the desert and dunes of Khuri. The Thar Desert has been my home - and one that I welcome all my friends to.
From home, I travelled to Gujarat, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa and numerous places in Rajasthan itself. Travelling and seeing the diversity of the country gives one perspective and even as a citizen of India I felt the need to go and explore.
Another way of exploring of course, was airbnb and I welcome guests to my place to talk about my culture and learn a bit about theirs. So hopefully, I'll see you soon!