The Cabin is close to Duckpool and Sandymouth Beach. It's a rural retreat in a one-room wooden chalet with log burner, suitable for couples or small families. It's cabin style back-to-basics accommodation, with a compost toilet, amongst nature next to woodland and sea, with a private garden.
Please bring your own bed linen and towels and leave the cabin clean and take rubbish with you.
Bed linen is available for hire. One basket of fire wood provided.
There is a shower - not hugely powerful but good enough for the job. We have a trampoline in the garden which children are welcome to use (one at a time!).
- Please keep noise to a minimum as residents are nearby
- Parking is a short distance away on the road, but there is a pull in place for drop-off.
- Access is by foot down a steep woodland slope and over a small footbridge
- The toilet is a compost toilet in the garden
- Please respect our neighbours in the houses above the cabin.