This master bedroom boasts a unique private ensuite with organic bathroom products... Relax with moody blue walls, original artworks, and antique pieces perfectly harmonised with modern decor... Complimentary vintage style bikes for our guests to share throughout their stay.... Sleep soundly with Egyptian Cotton sheets, and designer bed linen.
A humble little home located in a private and secure gated estate... the interior style is a collage of interesting pieces collected from across the globe.... You will find antiques and trinkets, shells, rocks, driftwood, sculpture and art...
You will have access to the whole house: Pop on some tunes as you cook up a storm in the kitchen, relax on the lounge, throw on some laundry, read a good book in the hammock, rinse-off after the beach in our luscious outdoor shower oasis, or chill out on the back deck! We have a 'What's mine is yours' mentality during your stay!
You can also soak up some sun by the communal swimming pool.... unfortunately it doesn't exist in our small backyard, it is located just a hop, skip and jump away, near the main gates. The pool is shared by all residents within the complex... but you are welcome to use it!
Interaction with guests
Happy to interact as little or as much as you like, I have a wealth of local knowledge I would love to share, having lived in Byron for over 16 years now... Pick my brain about the best cafes, beaches and restaurants in the area.
I am an artisan jewellery designer for my label 'Republic of You'... if I'm not out walking my dogs on the beach, I'm at home pottering in the garden, or in my studio creating new ranges for local high end retailer Island Luxe...
Other things to note
Daisy and Darby are the resident dogs... Spoilt rotten and always ready for a cuddle or play, you are guaranteed to laugh daily at the antics of these two!
I have 2 other bedrooms available for rent via Airbnb (The Captain's Cabin and The Palms), so it is likely you will be sharing my home with other wonderful Airbnb guests also.
Located in a private secure gated estate, this is not a party house, but rather a home...
• We ask all guests to be mindful of the full-time residents within the complex, and treat everyone they encounter with courtesy, respect and a friendly hello.
• When coming and going from the property, we ask our guests to keep noise down to an absolute minimum, particularly at night as sound does carry.
• Please do not bring any friends back to the house day or night.
• Our complimentary bikes must be appropriately chained, locked and secured when in town and not in use. Failure to do this resulting in theft of the bicycles will incur a $350 replacement fee. The bikes must be brought home at the end of your day/night... leaving the bikes chained up overnight in town will more than likely result in the theft of the bike (even if chained).
• The 4 guest bikes are available on a first in, first served basis, so those guests who are up and about early will get first preference on use of the bikes.
• The swimming pool is a communal space, shared by all residents within the complex... We ask that no friends or family of our guests staying in other accommodation use the pool area.
• Please be sure to turn off the aircon when you are not in your room.
• The Bluetooth speaker is available for you to use within the house only... Please do not take it from the residence.
• Smoking is allowed outside only.
• This is a completely drug-free home, anyone suspected to be under the influence of illicit drugs (including marijuana) will politely be asked to leave.
• Excessive drinking of alcohol in the home is not tolerated.
• It is fine for guests to use the outside back deck and front patio living spaces to congregate and socialise, but ask that after 9pm all noise and chatter outside ceases to ensure our neighbours are not affected by any noise.
.... We look forward to welcoming you to Byron!