In the heart of the city. This hotel-like bedroom offers you the best access to the beauty of Washington DC. Enjoy free wifi, free simple breakfast and wonderful location!
• 1 minute walk to MT Vernon Sq Metro.
• 3 minute walk to Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
• 10 minute drive from White House
• 15 minute Metro ride to Reagan National Airport (DCA).
Welcome! This bedroom is elegantly equipped and furnished for your stay in Washington DC. It is as beautiful as a hotel room. Perfect for business/personal travelers who need to stay a few nights in DC!
• QUEEN Size Bed + Memory Foam Mattress.
• 4 Sleeping Pillows + 2 Sets of Bath Towels provided in your room.
• Closet with mirror doors.
• Body wash, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairdryer provided in bathroom.
• Simple breakfast INCLUDED: Enjoy coffee, bread, cereal, yogurts, milk, orange juice.
• Free High-Speed Wifi.
• Carpet will be cleaned before your arrival.
• Washer and dryer on the same floor.
• Parking can be discussed if you need one. (Need to pay parking fees)
Just 10 minute walk to DC Downtown, Logan Circle, China Town, and the popular 14th Street restaurants.
Your room belongs to you during your stay. You also have full access to the living room, dining room, and the kitchen (no big cooking).
Interaction with guests
I give my guests space but am available when needed. I am often not in DC since I travel a lot, but my lovely daughter will do her best to assist you with everything during your stay.
Other things to note
The room is not too quiet because my place is right next to the road and metro and near downtown, but that's what makes it a safe place for female travelers. However, if you are a very light sleeper, you may need to consider if you can accept a bit noises at night. Overall, the location and the price are wonderful.
1. All guests must be female.
2. Please confirm check-in time with me at least 3 days before your arrival.
3. No male visitor allowed. Female visitors are welcome.
4. Overnight visitors need to pay an extra fee of $50 per person.
5. Quiet time after 12AM (Midnight).
My husband is French, and I have traveled to many countries in Europe and Asia before and after I retired from being a businesswoman. A mother of three. I've got a home in DC for my daughter but now I'm still traveling a lot. Chances never come again, so we should appreciate everything and everyone we meet, right? That's why I love traveling - Always many new encounters. Let's live our only-one-time life to the fullest.