About this listing
You’ll love my home because of the primary reason everyone comes to Sedona - the amazing Red Rock views!
There are 3 comfy couches and a large living room and dining room area for plenty of guests - whether solo travelers, couples or business traveler.
The outdoor space includes 4 separate patios and nearly a full acre of space for outdoor enjoyment.
I have a single family member living in the home, quiet and happy to host your needs or respect your privacy while in the home.
The second queen size bed is available to guest #3 and/or #4 and is located next to the master bedroom in a separate room with access to a separate 1/2 bath. If only 2 guests are booked, they will have access only to the master bedroom with the King size bed.
We also have a 3 layer foam mattress available if 2 guests do not wish to sleep in the same King size bed or if guest #3 and #4 wish to sleep in separate beds. Lots of options to accommodate folks.
Interaction with guests
A family member of the owner of the home is on hand for questions and happy to provide information about the local area.
Other things to note
We don't have cable TV, we have an Apple TV in the shared living room that will enable you to log in to your own media channels, such as Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc... You don't need an Apple account to access these apps.
If you're unfamiliar with Apple TV, no sweat - we'll help you get connected beforehand or on site.
We also have a DVD player and a TV in the bedroom with a Chromecast device so that you can stream from your mobile device. We have a nice selection of popular movies and tv shows on hand for those evenings you want to chill out in the privacy of your bedroom.
- House expected to be left in 'tidy' condition nearly same condition as upon arrival; no dirty dishes or excessive trash outside of designated trash receptacles; no spills or excessive dirt on floors or carpet stains or upholstery stains; linen left on bed is fine, beds stripped and piled is greatly appreciated...
- Absolutely NO parties, only the number of guests at time of reservation are allowed in the house.
- And we expect quiet voices when you're outside enjoying the night sky into the wee hours, in consideration of neighbors and wildlife. Your cooperation on stuff like this in particular helps us keep AirBNB possible as an option for travel as communities may complain and limit our ability to offer our home!
- Mother nature greatly appreciates it if you wear sweaters to stay cozy, as the large open space is costly to heat with the furnace; plenty of extra blankets abound for each bedroom and the wood-fired oven in the living room is a pleasure for warmth, too
- One small pet allowed, smoking is only allowed outside the house.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hiya! I'm thrilled to open my home and host your visit to the mystical, magical red rocks of Sedona!
A few of my favorite things - love to travel, love cats and love the stars [in the sky]; also love dark chocolate, dark coffee, dark beer and dark [red] wine... Preferably sharing all the above with close friends, while building memories.
Raised in Colorado in a very happy family of 8.
I MUST do yoga and/or spend time in nature daily, good thing I live in SoCal.
By day, I work as an executive at a hotel management firm. We manage a portfolio of properties for owners that have hotels ranging from Marriott to Hyatt to Hiltons - so I'm quite familiar with hospitality.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.