My place is close to American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Hudson River, Levain, Lincoln Center. You’ll love my place because it is a nice neighborhood with many bars, restaurants around the area. It's one stop away to Time Sq. One block away of the subway station (1,2,3 line) or 10 minutes walk to the Central Park where you can find another subway station (B,C line). My dogs will keep you with some company as well. My place is good for solo adventurers who love puppies
You will be sleeping on the couch, which is very comfy and can perfectly fit a 6 feet tall person. Although I have an airbed if you want to sleep with a little more space. Sheets, pillow and cover are provided as well
You will have access to the kitchen, just make sure to clean after you use it
Interaction with guests
I'm a dancer, so you will see me in and out of the apartment frequently but I always like to have a nice conversation with my guests
- We invite guests to take off their shoes when they walk into the apartment.
- Do not host additional guests or bring friends back or have gatherings/parties/etc.
- Do not let the dogs out of the apartment.
- The guests are able to use the cups and plates in the kitchen and must be cleaned afterwards
- Respect the area that you will be staying at (no need to sneak to the other room)
- Guests are more than welcome to come and go at their own discretion.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.