About this listing
Suite 473 (15ft x 14ft) is located on the 3rd Floor of a 180 year old Georgian situated in the heart of Dublin 2, close to the National Concert Hall, St Stephen Green, Aviva Stadium, 3 Arena, RDS, Bord Gais Theatre and several other superb attractions and conference venues..
There is a shared bathroom between a maximum of 3 AirBnB bedrooms and shared kitchen facilities where you can make tea, coffee or make yourself a light breakfast..
- Shared Bathroom, comprising Shower, Toilet and Wash Hand basin
- Suite 473 is at the top of the building, 77 steps from the ground floor.
- Suite 473 is located at the rear of the house. The street can be noisy at weekends, particularly on Thursdays, Friday and Saturdays.
- The property is a mixed use commercial/ residential building. Respect for other property users is important.
- This is a non-smoking building throughout.
- Bathroom must be kept clean at all times out of respect for other guests.
- Strictly no unauthorised guests permitted to stay.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Having spent several years working in people centered businesses, both for myself and others, I am now opening up my home in the heart of Dublin 2 to like minded AirBnB customers.
I am married to Ger with 2 adult girls, currently working abroad. Ger and I live in the house, so, with plenty of space, we want to share our beautiful home, with visitors from all over the world.
My dog Truffles and I walk for miles daily. I love travelling myself having travelled to many different countries, including Argentina, America, Canada and of course several locations in Europe.
I would like to think I am a good host offering lots of interesting tips and places to visit and generally being nice as it costs nothing to be nice. Our home is literally 5 mins walk from St Stephens Green in the heart of Dublin city centre, so you walk out the door and Dublin is at your feet.
I want visitors to have fun in Dublin and come home happy and contented at the end of the day and jump in to a big comfortable bed, sleep and have a truly great AirBnB experience in our home.
Feeling safe and secure is important to me as I am a mother with 2 daughters. Anybody who stays in our home can be guaranteed a real Irish homely welcome. Obviously, as this is my home, I am always on hand to assist with any information that is required and am always available to provide assistance to our guests.
You will be most welcome in our home and will hopefully have a truly memorable experience in this beautiful city of ours.
Céad Míle Fáilte......