A recently restyled apartment on the 1st floor of a historic florentine building from 1425 at just 1 minute from the Santa Croce square and basilica.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a typical florentine building.
Interaction with guests
Lorenzo and I live very close to the apartment and will always be available on our phones in case of need.
Other things to note
The apartment is on two levels so it also gives you the possibility to have privacy if you sleep in separate beds. There are two bathrooms, one on each level. The shower on the second floor is very big and comfortable and has some very interesting details. Fully equipped kitchen. Two smart 55' TVs with Netflix. WiFi connection. Air conditioning on both floors.
1. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
2. Please do not hammer, pin or tap anything in the walls.
3. Please do not cut directly on the kitchen countertop and do not place hot pots on it.
4. Parties are not allowed.
5. Please do not place your luggage on the bed or sofas.
6. Please do not throw any waste into the toilet except for the toilet paper.
Thank you we appreciate it!!
This host has 167 reviews for other properties.View other reviews