Welcome to all your needed comforts in this chic EAV home. Located 10 mins from downtown atlanta, this home is very close to inman park Marta station, target, krogers and local resturants in the artsy area of Little five points!! Get in Atlanta!!!
This home fits 8 people comfortably and features beautiful original archways with everything you need to make it a home away from home. We provide fresh linen, towels, pots, pans , irons, blow dryers, washer and dryer, cable TV in each room with premium channels and everything needed to make this a home away from home.
For longer stay guests, housekeeping is provided weekly. Need something special, let us know.
Guests are welcomed to everything in the home
Interaction with guests
We can interact with guest as much or as little as they would like...we love this neighbourhood and stays just 8 mins away.
Absolutely No smoking inside the home. Guest can smoke outside on the deck or front yard.
No parties or loud music allowed.
Guests are responsible for disposing of all trash in the garbage cans provided.
Guests are responsible to putting all soiled white linens in the laundry basket provided in the bathroom linen closets.
Guest are also responsible for placing dirty dishes in the dishwasher and ensuring home is returned as close to the state they checked-in with.
Please treat our home with as much care you would your own. Thanks!
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host (“Homeowner") and (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via Airbnb. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with "Beautiful Shabby Chic Atlanta Home" or Campbell's Guest House on Airbnb, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is NOT ALLOWED. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $75/night fee, taken from the deposit.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 12:00 p.m.(noon) on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Rental Rate and Fees.
As listed in the Airbnb reservation system and subject to change. Refer to the official reservation for details.
5. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection. The person making the reservation is required to be present and stay on the property during the reservation. Only this person will be given access to the property at the time of checkin.
9. Other. Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Georgia, Fulton County.
10. Cancellation Policy: The day before- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
11. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
The parties agree to the terms of this Lease Agreement.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Absolutely no smoking or pets permitted inside home or garage. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit and/or immediate cancellation of reservation.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a full loss of Security Deposit.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter premises and property for vacation rental or any other purpose, the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, deck and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons.
THE UNDERSIGEND hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND
COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Cindrell Harry-Campbell and/or Kayin Campbell personally
and as company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as "releasees", from all liability to the undersigned, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees
or otherwise while in or upon the area. THE UNDERSIGNED hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise. THE UNDERSIGNED hereby accepts full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property. All children under the age of 17 must be supervised at all times.
Damage deposit will be forfeited for physical damage to home if necessary.
5. Cell phone coverage is good at the Property. There is no landline phone.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
7. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Any noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
8. Pets are not permitted.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
10. The Property is well equipped with kitchen essentials such as seasoning, condiments, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. If you use such items please be courteous and replace prior to departure.
11. Prior to departure:
a. replace all chairs, cushions, games and equipment where originally located;
b. remove all perishable food from kitchen/refrigerator/freezer;
c. place all used dishes in and run the dishwasher;
d. place all white sheets, linens, and towels used in a pile in front of the washing machine or laundry basket in the bathroom closet;
e. clean up and properly dispose of all trash in the outside garbage (green bin) and recycling bins (blue bin). Please do not throw trash in the blue recycle bin;
f. turn off all lights.
g. leave all the keys on the kitchen counter or place designated by hosts.
h. lock the door behind you when you leave
BY REVIEWING THESE RULES AND SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR RESERVATION YOU WILL THEREFORE BE ACCEPTING ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.
My hubby and I love to travel but we love our roots in the East Atlanta area. We have several guest homes for rent in this area including near the airport. Tastefully decorated with high quality of service we look forward to personally checking you and your group in whenever possible. We love love meeting new people from various backgrounds and sharing our Atlanta with as many people as possible.