About this listing
Comfortable spacious Townhouse w open concept kitchen. Within walking distance to Changi Business Park, Expo MRT (Metro), Simei MRT (Metro), SUTD and SIA Training Centre. 5 mins walk to 24hrs 7-11 convenience store. 10 mins walk to a mall with restaurants, food center, 24hrs supermarket.
Location recommended for Professionals. For expats coming to work at CBP, this would be a desirable location for you as well. Within 10 - 15 mins walk to CBP area.
Spacious house at quiet area, great for working and resting. Opposite SUTD (Singapore 4th University, Changi business park, SIA Training Centre and Singapore Expo.
Residents can get to nearby supermarkets (e.g. NTUC Fairprice XTRA) and shopping mall (e.g. Changi City Point) within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more. Alternatively, you may also go to Eastpoint Mall located at Simei Metro to satisfy your retail cravings!
To find out more on 6 months rental pricing, do drop us a message.
Front porch, garden area and common living room.
Interaction with guests
We will brief our guests on how to get around to other places from the apartment. Where to find the nearest food and transport to the places that our guests desire to head to. We will be more than happy to provide recommendation on some of the places of interest.
We respect our guests personal space and privacy. Hence, should there be no other purposes, we will not proceed with the unnecessarily.
Other things to note
We do not stay in the apartment. However, we are just a phone call or text away and will be more than happy to assist our guests in whatever way possible so long as it is within our capability to help out.
Default move out timing is before 12pm. However, if guests would like to move out at a later timing, we seek your cooperation to inform us earlier. Such arrangement can be made, but subject to the availability of the room i.e. depending if there is another guests moving in on the last day of stay.
Cleaning services will be carried out once a week, and that will be arranged with our guest to find a convenient time for both of us.
For corporate rates with rental of one month and above, you may drop us an inquiry for more details.
- If you are leaving the room for more than hour, please turn off the AC and lights. Conserve resources to ensure our future generation being able to enjoy the same comfort as we do and to reduce the effect of global warming.
- Please keep the common area clean and tidy at all time. The communal area is shared amongst other guests and hence, please move your personal belongings in to your room.
- Please do not smoke in the room. You may smoke outside the room where the ash tray exist. When in doubt, you may consult us and we will direct you to it. If you are found smoking in the room, the penalty shall be the forfeiture of all deposit paid.
- Please be considerate to clear up the kitchen after used. There is other guests waiting in for you to finish. Also, we would like to eliminate any chance of pests’ infestation due to the existence of leftover food/ food waste.
- Please lower down the volume after 10pm. Our neighbours or guests from other rooms may have fell asleep.
- Please do not consume food and/or please do not leave any food waste wrapper in the room. It will cause the infestation of pests which we believe all of us hate.
- There is a green and blue bin outside the house. Blue being collection of recyclables and the green is for general waste. Please help to clear any waste generated by yourself and throw them into the correct bins. Be environmentally friendly. Waste is not Waste
- Please do not leave any expired products in the fridge as it will cause foul smell and contaminate the food belonging to other guests. Be responsible for the other guests as well.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 283 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.