Cozy, central, newly refurbished, light and airy atmosphere. The kitchen is my favorite. It´s located in the coolest area Mar Mikhael, but in a quiet street. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Welcome! Bienvenido! Benvenuti! Bienvenue! 欢迎! Marhaba!
Are you planning an exciting holiday to Beirut city? Or a trip to the land of golden beaches, and stunning landscapes? You’ll never know what to choose under the Lebanese sun!
Don’t look further for your PERFECT Beirut City accommodation!
The BASIC FEATURES OF MY APARTMENT:
- A clean and well equipped 110 sqm apartment.
- Third floor apartment in a super calm street yet within minute to Armenia street where all major bars, restaurants and art galleries are.
- Walls are all recently painted in white making our apartment feel very open and bright.
- Electricity 24h/7d as well lift available 24/7
- AC available in all bedrooms and living room.
- Good internet (WIFI)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, gas stove, all basic kitchen ware and a fridge.
- Water fountain.
- Washing machine.
- Large-size sofa to relax and chill in the living room.
- The Bedrooms : (Description)
*Two bedrooms are available sharing one bathroom: comforter, sheets, and towels are provided.
* Named Tanourine & Kannoubine (after two lovely areas in lebanon ). each room is 25 sqm, featuring a king-size bed, AC and view on a balcony.
* Bathroom: With a WC and a shower head that has great water pressure.
- Keys: You will receive your own set of keys.
** Professional cleaning is done immediately before and after each of our guests **
You will enjoy a welcoming & charming apartment in a perfect central location. Whether you are familiar with the city or a newbie, everything is convenient and easy to find!
Our apartment is located in Mar Mikhael (the new trendy and arty area) in a calm street in the heart the neighborhood. When you leave our place, in 5 minutes you reach Gemmayzeh Street and 10 min Sassine Square or Downtown. Crazy Bars, fancy Cocktails, and Beirut’ best restaurants are few minutes away. In about 15 minutes you are in Hamra (by service/cab). Airport is 27 minutes driving distance.
I am very flexible on check-in times. Check-out is also very simple.
Beirut and Lebanon’ brochures/maps and magazines with things to do will be provided upon check-in; we can provide French, English, Spanish and Arabic language needed.
The space is all yours. Enjoy it while you are there. ;)
Interaction with guests
You will be renting from a native Beiruti who knows the city like the back of his hand. I am more than happy to answer any tourist questions you may have while visiting so that you're guaranteed to have an AWESOME time!
I have prepared a small personal guide book with all the information you would need to book a car, eat out in all different type of restaurants, plan your Lebanese and Beirut Journey as well all information you would need for your safety, enjoyment and more enjoyment :)
If you need more help or more information on certain locations... I am here to help you out :)
Other things to note
Nothing will impact your stay. Beirut is amazing and that's why I am still here and I LOVE IT .... :)
We could offer you Airport pick up directly to the property
- Smoking allowed on balcony
This host has 228 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Well, my friends consider me a crazy person for my city, maybe because of my personal freedom in a country where a certain image should always be maintained or because I am simply very opened.
Anyway, I am known to be very sociable, and I'm always smiling.
For me, strangers are always new friends who I have not met yet!