Enjoy the fun of the Fall season at some of the east ends nicest local farms! Go on a hay ride, corn maze walk, pick some pumpkins or visit a haunted house. My place is right on the the water with your own sandy beach. A quick walk to the restaurant or boat ride to restaurant and dining. No worries about having a drink and getting home. You’ll love my place because of the location and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Other things to note
Guest(s) must agree to house rules to book a stay at my vacation rental- please see house rules! :-)
- Check-in time is 3pm (an earlier check-in time may be available- please message me to find out)
- Check-out time is 11am sharp (a later check-out time may be availabe- please message me to find out)
- NO Parties or Events
- NO Smoking
- NO Pets
- NO illegal drugs/weapons
- NO one UNDER 24 years old can book a stay at my house
- NO more then 3 persons, please message me before reserving.
- NO candles are allowed to be lit in the house- to prevent a potential fire hazard (temporary birthday candle is ok- please be responsible)
-NO blasting loud music
- This is private waterfront property so please be respectful of the property-the grounds and our neighbors. We have renovated the interior and exterior of our house so please be respectful of our home/property grounds and the amenities we leave for you to borrow/use.
-After a reservation is confirmed- guest(s) will be required to sign my personal liability/rental agreement- it's a basic liability agreement that summarizes your booking in detail.
-If using the BBQ grill- the propane tank must be shut off after each use
-If patio umbrella is opened- it must be closed each night- to prevent it from blowing away in the wind
-Everything that's brought down to the beach- MUST be brought back up to the house- to prevent the high tide from washing it away
-Guest(s) will be held liable to replace any missing items- so please be responsible with the items I leave for you to use/borrow
-return all used/borrowed items back to where you found them
-used towels can be put on the floor in front of the washing machine or left in the bathroom- NO wet towels on the bed
-sheets can be left on the bed (please do not do the laundry- to prevent shrinking- housekeeping will do the laundry)
-used/dirty dishes can be washed in the dishwasher (dish detergent is provided)- please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink
-if the BBQ grill was used- make sure the propane is turned off
-garbage can be put in the garbage can outside under the deck
-close and lock all doors/windows
-make sure you remember all your belongings
Thank you! Enjoy your stay! :-)