I offer clean,cozy room with 2 single beds.Optional is breakfast for 3,dinner for 5,both 6.
Internet,tea,coffee,filtered water are for free.
It's in an residential area,just 15 minutes away from the beaches, cafes, bars,shops,cinema,balling,nightclubs,discos and language schools.
It 's good for students,solo adventurers,business travelers,families.
Very bright flat.It has nice balconies with great views.
Tidiness,security,delicious food,friendly international environment are guaranteed!
You can use big bathroom with bath and shower, leaving room, kitchen, balconies.
There are two nice balconies where you can chill out)!
You can use plates, cups, forks, spoons...for making light snacks and drinks for yourself, you can use cooker not more than 2 times per day and longer than 30 min. each time.
You can use the microwave, electrical kettle and some space in my fridge and freezer.
I make your laundry, 1 middle sized bag for extra charge 5 and for free once a week if you stay more than 7 days and based not on discounted prices.
Interaction with guests
I can help you to plan your trip to Malta with invaluable tips of what to see, visit, how and where to go. I can offer you either my private English lessons or the proper Course for you in any Language School in Malta as I am an official agent on Education more than 10 years so I can help you to find the best Educational Institution for you all over the world!
Other things to note
I am an English teacher, licensed Host Family and an Educational agent. So I can help you to find your best school for free.
My hobbies are languages, history, cooking and traveling.
The flat has the best location for all students and tourists.
There are two nice balconies where you can chill out!
Breakfasts are served if you have booked for extra charge 3 from 7:30-9:00 a.m. on weekdays and 8:30-10:00 a.m. on weekends.
Dinners are served if you have booked for extra charge 5 after 7:00-8:00 p.m. every day.
I give you 2 towels, one big and one small to use them only in my home.
If you want to go to the beach you need to take your own towel not mine one please.
I make your laundry, 1 middle sized bag for extra charge 5 and for free once a week if you stay more than 7 days if your booking is not based on discounted price.
You are very welcome to ask any questions regarding your stay in my cozy and tidy house)!
Our house rules.
You are very welcome to our clean and cozy home!
1. During your stay, please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use. You should switch off lights and electrical equipment when you leave the house or your room.
2. You cannot occupy the bathroom longer than 30 min. during the day and 15 min. in the mornings. You can take a shower or a bath not more than 2 times per day.
3. For the safety and hygiene reasons preparing of hot meals by yourself is not allowed.
You cannot use cooker but can use microwave, toaster, dishes, some space in the fridge and freezer.
4. Please do not wash any dishes as we have dishwasher and organize it only by ourselves.
5. Smoking inside of the house is not allowed.
6. Food is served, if booked before:
Monday - Friday 7:30 – 9:30
Saturday - Sunday 8:30 – 10:30
Dinner. All wee(URL HIDDEN)18:00 – 20:00
If you miss the mealtime, then you will not have it. Please inform us beforehand if you cannot come for a dinner or breakfast.
7. Please keep in mind the other people who live in house and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23:00. Please do not slap the doors!
8. We ask you to come home not later than midnight 0:00 on weekdays and 2:00 a.m. on weekends or you have to come after 6:30 a.m. Do not disturb people who sleep.
9. Take off your outside shoes and leave it on a shoe shelve or nearby it in the living room.
10. Leave a bag with your dirty clothes (not more than 3 kg.) in front of your door on Friday’s evening (if you booked) otherwise it won’t be washed. Please make sure that all your dirty clothes are unfolded (especially socks).
11. Lock the front door of our flat every time come inside or go out.
12. Please remember to leave house keys and our towels before your departure!
Thank you for respecting us and following our house rules!
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View other reviews