Very clean, modern and minimalist. Our place is good for couples, small family, and business travelers. Our townhouse is close to everything: the University Place Mall, supermarket, free buses, coffee shops, art galleries, cinema, gym, spa, specialty food and gifts, restaurants, banks, post office, public library, park and trails, UNC Campus, convenient to RDU, RTP, Raleigh, Durham, NC State and Duke University. Spectrum Wi-Fi, Roku TVs w/ Netflix. fully-equipped kitchen and in-unity laundry.
Superb 2BR/1.5BA Condo/Townhouse at a great location, actually THE best location in town: Just across the University Mall! Walk across the street to Harris Teeter & Southern Season, Planet Fitness, SilverSpot Cinema, Farmer's Market and much much more.
- Very clean, modern and minimalist styled.
- All new furniture, new mattresses and appliances, etc.
- Retro styled kitchen, 60's Era furniture by Ikea and Wayfair.
- Laminate Floors in living room and beautifully finished hardwood floors upstairs.
- NEW APPLIANCES: Refrigerator and smooth top range, washer and dryer.
Entire unit. Private and exclusive. 980 Sq. Ft just yours:
Interaction with guests
Property Manager available when needed. (24/7 in case of emergency).
Other things to note
Huge discounts on extended stays.
We welcome guests of all backgrounds with authentic hospitality and open minds. All are welcome regardless of their age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, family or marital status.
HOA AND HOUSE RULES:
‐ Sorry, no pets.
- Absolutely no unauthorized guests. We charge additional guest fee.
- No smoking is allowed inside. Violations of the policy will result in a $250 cleaning fee.
‐ The unit must be occupied and used by no more than 4 (four) persons including children.
‐ Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
‐ No unit shall be used for parties, events, commercial or professional purpose.
‐ Please, no bikes inside. No trailers, campers, boats, RVs in the parking area.
*Ask for full HOA and House Rules